Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Hi all,

Full ISDC membership for 2012 is now officially OPEN :dance: :subaru:

Membership Payment Options

Full Year's Membership

The fee for a full membership 2012 is €50 and this will entitle you to full membership and all of its benefits up until March 2013. Payments can be made via the club shop here: http://www.isdc.ie/club_shop.htm or you can make a direct payment via paypal to isdcpayments@gmail.com

Half Year's Membership

The fee for a half year's membership is €27.50 and this will entitle you to full membership and all of its benefits up until the 1st of July, including your membership pack and club subsidies. When you wish to continue with membership to the end of the membership year (March 2013), then it will be a further €27.50. There is currently no shop link set up but you can make a direct payment to isdcpayments@gmail.com to avail of this option.

The extra €2.50 on each payment is to help account for the additional paypal fees that the club will incur because of the twin payments :thumbsup: .. We hope this may go some way to appeasing some people who may find things a little tighter around this time of year. And hopefully it encourages new members to join up and try the club for 6 months before becoming hooked :icon_grin: :thumbsup:

Below is just some of what you can expect when you become a member of the ISDC

1. 2012 Membership Pack (contents for 2012 to be confirmed but as an example, 2011's pack included the yearbook, ISDC triple disk holder, ISDC key ring, 2 x ISDC air fresheners, ISDC Pen and a 2012 Member sticker).

2. Access to the Member's section on the Forum. This enables you to view Member's chat, details of member's events, follow member's car blog's, view member's projects (such as S5 WRC replica, S2 WRC replica, STI Wagon build, 500+bhp V6 type R build, and much more

3. Subsidies to most Club events. In 2011, these included:
- Family BBQ & Activities in Rathbeggan Lakes (Completely FREE)
- Kiltorcan Karting (€20 sub)
- Athboy Karting (€20 sub)
- Whiteriver Karting (€20 sub)
- ISDC Trackday (€50 sub)
- ISDC Rolling Road day (€10 sub + €40 trader discount)

4. We will also have Monthly local meets all across the country for people to take advantage of and meet like minded people in their areas.

5. And best of all, you get to become part of a great Club with a fantastic community spirit while making plenty of new friends :subaru: :subaru:

Any questions, let me know :thumbsup:

Regards,

Robbie

it might be an idea to put under each members avatar where they are in the country to make2012 members more visible at least everyone have an idea where people are for events :ponder2:

[quote author=DaveSTi link=topic=32521.msg372582#msg372582 date=1323472176]
it might be an idea to put under each members avatar where they are in the country to make2012 members more visible at least everyone have an idea where people are for events :ponder2:
[/quote]

There's way too much work involved in that I'm afraid, involving many different member groups etc. If you wanted, you could put your area (South East) in your personal text on your forum profile :thumbsup:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=32521.msg372585#msg372585 date=1323472845]
just paid through the club shop :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru:
[/quote]

You're upgraded there Johnny :thumbsup:

Won't be able to pay this for a few months. Just one thing after another for me at the minute. Roll on 2012 and get this fucking year behind me.

But as soon as I can I'll be a 2012 member. :thumbsup:

[quote author=wjc link=topic=32521.msg372666#msg372666 date=1323541881]
paid there now with paypal with the wifes account :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

Upgraded there now :thumbsup:

hi lads,

want to get this for the new year but dont have paypal (wont let myself have a Credit card! ) what are my option's?

sorry if its a silly question!

Shane.

[quote author=Razor link=topic=32521.msg372742#msg372742 date=1323610572]
hi lads,

want to get this for the new year but dont have paypal (wont let myself have a Credit card! ) what are my option's?

Shane.
[/quote]

Pm sent Shane, we'll get you sorted :thumbsup:

where are you located
Im in rathfarnam
if you can meet me around here and give me the money i can pay via paypal :thumbsup:
not sure if any use :dontknow:
hi lads,

Shane.
[/quote]

hi lads,

want to get this for the new year but dont have paypal (wont let myself have a Credit card! )

[/quote]

You can add your current account Visa Debit or Laser card to it. Credit Card not necessarily needed. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back