I HATE .........................

Noticed last week when ya's ganged up on me , :icon_grin:

shower of cowards :multijump:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=32009.msg377844#msg377844 date=1327263182]
Gave into pier pressure Tommy... Everyone else seemed to be at it.
[/quote]

Nah , i'll stick to what i believe J , independant thought and all that , its what seperates the men from the boys :icon_biggrin: :shhh:

Actually Tommy, as I already have 2 and if I then had another, it would be 50% worse than it already is. And if i had 4, then it would be 100% worse than it already is...

Poor, poor, poor Tommy, I had hoped that you may have been concentrating more on your studies while the rest of us were learning to drive and then at least you'd have some excuse as to why 2wd civic diesels can beat you across the mountain pass.

:1poke: :1poke:

:icon_nana:

told you tommy at least i had the descence not to rub you face in it but no you wouldn't listen would ya :icon nana: :icon nana: .don't let it get you down tommy them civic are quick yokes in first :multi jump: :multijump: :icon_headbang: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :icon_nana: :smoking:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32009.msg377871#msg377871 date=1327270563]
Actually Tommy, as I already have 2 and if I then had another, it would be 50% worse than it already is. And if i had 4, then it would be 100% worse than it already is...

:icon_nana:
[/quote]

So you have 2 which is 100% , so thats 2 birthdays a year , so a third sprog would be 1 additional Birthday IE Another 33% , thats assuming the 3 birthdays all cost the same as the original @ 250 notes . :dontknow: Sorry if i wasnt really clear on that :mooner: :icon_grin:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=32009.msg378028#msg378028 date=1327356204]
go stand in the dunces :icon_biggrin: corner
[/quote]

+1

I dont think its funny any more as I'm just starting to feel sorry for you Tom :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Anyway, back on topic, I heard a rumour that Tommy is half and half... perhaps thats why he drives like an old granny :icon_lol:

i hate fookin speed vans :angry1: ,got 2 points for doin 90km in a 80km zone on a road that is dead straight for about 5 km , fookin robbin pricks :angry1:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32009.msg377871#msg377871 date=1327270563] I had hoped that you may have been concentrating more on your studies while the rest of us were learning to drive and then at least you'd have some excuse as to why 2wd civic diesels can beat you across the mountain pass.
[/quote]

In Tommy's defence I must correct this comment!

I didn't beat him across the Wicklow Gap - I was welded to his rear bumper as there was fook all space to overtake with him using both sides of the road.

So to be fair yes he did start the Gap ahead of me & did finish it ahead of me so unfair to say I beat him :smokin:

So you pushed him over beat him over. Were not really worried here about the fine details :icon_grin: you won he lost is good enough for us brian :thumbsup: :multijump:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=32009.msg378289#msg378289 date=1327485394]
So you pushed him over beat him over. Were not really worried here about the fine details :icon_grin: you won he lost is good enough for us brian :thumbsup: :multijump:
[/quote]

by what logic could ya work that out , no wonder ya bought two fooking legacys , not the brightest penny in the fountain :whistle: get your missus to give ya a slap and wake ya up a bit , :roll:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=32009.msg378284#msg378284 date=1327483516]

In Tommy's defence I must correct this comment!

I didn't beat him across the Wicklow Gap - I was welded to his rear bumper as there was fook all space to overtake with him using both sides of the road.

So to be fair yes he did start the Gap ahead of me & did finish it ahead of me so unfair to say I beat him :smokin:
[/quote]

re our phone call last week , no wonder the civic brakes are fooked , remember the smell of them at laragh :whistle:

Yeah again I have to agree, brakes were well cooked & fairly smelly by the time I got to Laragh...but sure with you heavy braking into each corner I had no choice but to brake too :icon_grin:

Back