I HATE .........................

I F**KING HATE... Women drivers who tailgate the sh*t out of me on the M50. Lads... I'm genuinely always shocked by this... I'll get some fleet piece of sh*t come bombing up behind me and sit half a cars length behind me at 100+kmh... I can't go anywhere as I'll be overtaking a load of cars in the left lane and there'll always be a a few cars in front of me too... I always assume it's some young lad... but of late it's always aggressive women drivers... of all ages... who you know for fucking sure wouldn't react quick enough or be able to stop there german piece of sh*t if they had to! IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

@ jamie , was only sayin to the oul boy this morning its mad nearly every morning you hear of a crash on the m50 . wonder does paddy power take bets on such a thing .

and whats pissing me off today is the very same "oul boy " leavin bits of jam in the butter bowl and .....

[move][size=24pt]i fukin hate jam[/size][/move]

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=32009.msg377073#msg377073 date=1326875783]
I F**KING HATE... Women drivers who tailgate the sh*t out of me on the M50. Lads... I'm genuinely always shocked by this... I'll get some fleet piece of sh*t come bombing up behind me and sit half a cars length behind me at 100+kmh... I can't go anywhere as I'll be overtaking a load of cars in the left lane and there'll always be a a few cars in front of me too... I always assume it's some young lad... but of late it's always aggressive women drivers... of all ages... who you know for fucking sure wouldn't react quick enough or be able to stop there german piece of sh*t if they had to! IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
[/quote]

I find the young female drivers are very aggressive, 100% agree with you...the sit right on top on the wheel and push in when ever they can

People using the front of my house as a carpark because they won't pay to use the train station carpark.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=32009.msg377110#msg377110 date=1326893477]
People using the front of my house as a carpark because they won't pay to use the train station carpark.
[/quote]

Charge um

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=32009.msg377110#msg377110 date=1326893477]
[/quote]

Clamp the mo-foe's!

A gentle note under the wiper to start with. There is one guy that varies his parking spot outside different house each day. Maybe he thinks people won't notice.

Outside your gate you say? Trespassing on your private property you say? Wasn't the law changed about defending your property, I say! :D

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=32009.msg377241#msg377241 date=1326927324]
Diesel passat knobend trying to overtake me on a set of speedbumps....
He wont do that again ! ! !
[/quote]

But she was probably a Red-D Red-I, some lads that own them and A4 diesels would try convince you them yokes will outrun anything when the turbo is spinnin' :icon_blahblah:

[quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=32009.msg377586#msg377586 date=1327102464]
today i hate second hand car dealers, lying baxtards :angry1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
[/quote]

Fu(k whats the problem?

Back