I HATE .........................

fooking toyota corolla's best built cars in the world me hole :angry1:

@ andy walk a bit faster

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=32009.msg369069#msg369069 date=1320619659]

@ andy walk a bit faster
[/quote]

No you see thats the problem. These "doors" are two slow to "compute" that I'm speeding inbound wishing to pass through. If I don't slow down I end up with a face full of door. I suspect the health and safety heads would not allow faster doors.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=32009.msg369062#msg369062 date=1320619036]
I hate...

automatic sliding doors. You know the ones you get at entrances to shopping centers or stores. They are bloody useless! Why do I have to slow down my pace for the bloody door to work. I shouldn't have to. I got attacked by one of these doors today that closed on me and hit into my arm as I was walking through it.
[/quote]

Where there's blame, there's a claim, ha ha :icon_lol:

People that constantly moan about the weather we get in this country!!!!!
I mean for fu*k sake, this is Ireland!!! Home of shitty weather and high taxes, stop moaning and get on with it!!!! I'm the one that works outside from morning to night in all weathers, you work in a god damn office!!! The weather doesn't really bloody affect you now does it???

Oh and if your going to try tell me how to do my job, don't start quoting legislation to me until you are 100% sure you know what your talking about and your prepared to be corrected when you misquote legislation to me!!!
Honestly I know what I'm doing, I'm health and safety conscious and there is no aspect of my job that you can tell me that I don't already know!!!!

I get paid to do my job cause i know my job!!! Not cause I wear a fucking yellow jacket!!!

Oh and learn to look at signs!!! Especially temporary signs, they tell you what's happening on the road ahead!!!! That way I won't have to tell you your thick as sh*t cause you nearly ran over the lad that is working on the road!!!

All those new traffic lights they put up on the bewleys roundabout off the M50 at Sandyford.
Traffic is a friggin mare now because of them! :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

didnt know that happened id say its a mess now :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
[quote author=Lotti link=topic=32009.msg369175#msg369175 date=1320697308]
All those new traffic lights they put up on the bewleys roundabout off the M50 at Sandyford.
Traffic is a friggin mare now because of them! :boohoo: :boohoo:
[/quote]

its unreal. took me 45 mins to get from lamb doyles to work in sandyford (opposite woodies) today & thats even with takin the back road down to lambs cross!

better off
going from lambs cross down past the mint / kilcross and then in that entrance to the sandyford estate less traffic that way
:thumbsup:

[quote author=Lotti link=topic=32009.msg369181#msg369181 date=1320698590]
its unreal. took me 45 mins to get from lamb doyles to work in sandyford (opposite woodies) today & thats even with takin the back road down to lambs cross!
[/quote]

oh i know but lately traffic is just as bad that way too. get caught bad at the school beside supervlu every single day! :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Why on earth did they put lights on that roundabout?? There was never a problem when i was living up that way. Thats fooking crazy, obviously someone has too much money in their annual budget..

They put a set of pedestrian lights at the vodafone roundabout too right on the exit for leopardstown.
Pure stupidity. They'll deffo cause a few crashes if not done so already

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32009.msg369196#msg369196 date=1320702144]
Why on earth did they put lights on that roundabout?? There was never a problem when i was living up that way. Thats fooking crazy, obviously someone has too much money in their annual budget..
[/quote]

I think the problem was the level of traffic in the evening trying to get out of Sandyford Industrial Estate past Vodafone and Bewleys and on up to the roundabout. Generally the traffic coming off the M50 got right of way so it slowed up the traffic from Sandyford and caused a huge backlog. TBH... I've driven up there in the last few days up to the parents house... and the new lights haven't caused that big a deal in the evening... i'd a imagine the morning is a different story though!! :wall:

people in cars (mostly women) who pull out across the white line and expect u to drive around them . and they dont seem to appriciate when i stop directly oin front of them that they are on my part of the road . REALLY gettin on my tits lately :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Back