I HATE .........................

Raisins?

Museli isn't Museli without Raisins!

:ponder2:

Raisins are dried grapes. Do the raisin haters eat grapes?

sh*t draughty crap houses thrown up during the building boom. BTW my son doesn't like raisins, he says "i no like raising" so its a valid pain in the arse for some :icon_grin:

Its a strange one, raisins. I love them. I eat those Sun Maid Raisins on there own as a snack.

I hate potatoes.

:icon_grin:prefer things to be moist , nothing worse than a dried up auld ............................. :icon_grin:

fill in your own answer above :icon_grin:

Andy , we have no time for potatoe Haters on here , :icon_evil: its your heritage :icon_rolleyes:

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=32009.msg367288#msg367288 date=1319143625]
......and Jamies attitude to Legacys
[/quote]

Sorry fella... It's a hangover from the days when my arch nemisis Sweetcakes owned one... I am seeing someone about it but it's slow progress! :cuckoo:

TBH... I want an early Legacy as my next project!! :icon_grin:

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=32009.msg367295#msg367295 date=1319144362]
Andy , we have no time for potatoe Haters on here , :icon_evil: its your heritage :icon_rolleyes:
[/quote]

I know. Its mad isn;t it. Never liked potatoes. I'd have been screwed back in 1845.

I also hate yearly tax returns. FFS! What the hell do I pay an accountant for! I'm doing all the work.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=32009.msg367301#msg367301 date=1319144851]
[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=32009.msg367295#msg367295 date=1319144362]
[/quote]

I know. Its mad isn;t it. Never liked potatoes. I'd have been screwed back in 1845.
[/quote]

Nah , you'd have wondered what all the fuss was about , :icon_grin:

i hate when people come on to the site, usually non member looking for info or a question answered, give fook all info, not even model of car and expect an answer in 5 mins,

also dickheads that are trying to sell there car with no info, no number, nothing. it does my tits in.

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=32009.msg367285#msg367285 date=1319143367]
Yeah... But they ain't dried out pisses of crap Andy!

All dried fruit is an abomination!!
[/quote]

hahaha totally agree ..I wish Aplen made raisin free version.. get pissed of picking them out

also dickheads that are trying to sell there car with no info, no number, nothing. it does my tits in.
[/quote]

Lol then say "no timewasters"

Been in a queue(we all hate queues but thats life) in the bank,

when the smelly eejit behind you wants to climb into your pocket :angry1:

Its not going make it go any faster, your called when your called.

Next !!

dumb cunts and time wasters :wall:

also how the price of petrol has gone up in the last couple years :new_2gunsfiring_v1:, oh and while im at it car insurance companies ,quotes :angry1:and the whole general government . :hjtwofinger:

hate rasins , luv me spuds ! and dont eat red things(period) apart from ketchup (weird i know ) :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=32009.msg367209#msg367209 date=1319128762]
i hate people that don't use indicators on roundabouts or drift in and out of lanes without notice
[/quote]

[quote author=Nic Spec C link=topic=32009.msg367217#msg367217 date=1319131649]
I hate the Aholes that i meet half on my side of the road as they attempt to take a corner :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
[/quote]

Two above made a perfect hate point. Agree on both! :angry1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Back