I HATE .........................

Haven't read all 19 pages of this so it may have been mentioned already....

People talking to each other in the cinema followed closely by mobile phones in cinema

Heres as story for you.
Yesterday while at work I texted the owner asking if the car is still for sale and condition etc. after few texts back and forward, we agreed on price and that I will come in the evening to purchase the car. At my lunch break I rang to confirm that Im traveling this evening. Then the owner text me his address (dublin 8). In the evening after work around 6:30 I organize friend to come with me as a second driver. I text the owner to let him know we are on the way. The address was clear with even an appartment number. When we approach dublin I decided to give him a ring to tell him that we will be there within 10 min. And this is when the nightmare started. The phone was off. we said could be low on battery but we had the address. We found the place. which was new fancy apartments estate well hidden behind electric gate. The phone still off and no way to contact or get in - we started to worry a bit. then we met a security officer who had a code for the gate and after explaining the story he let us in. but inside they were about 5-6 different apartment blocks an each one had a number 6. We started like an idiots ringing each one but to no avail. We just had the first name from the add - hayley. Then in desperation we start asking people around. It was around 9 in the evening at this stage. By a big luck we stopped a person that actually knew the person and rang her number(the number from the add and the person I spoke to was her partner). She answer and she said that the car was sold earlier today. I was talking to her on the strangers phone and when he saw me getting proper angry he took back his phone and left. So we travel for 2+hrs from Clonmel burn tank full of juice, destroy our friday evening for nothing. Thanks god the security office was still there as we would not be able to get out of the estate. Shocking what kind of an utter ****s are out there. This is the add.... and rant over. p.s. It was midnight when we arrived back home.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 106
F*cking assh*les this boils my blood. Sorry to hear that man. I drove down to Cork from Dublin before to look at an audi with a noisy fuel pump. Same stuff phone off driving around like a div. He eventually answers saying he was also at 3pm and I get to see the "car" only way it could have been worse was if it was on fire. Some people are just plain w@nkers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Shite when it happens but as an aside, I'd sack that security guard after that. I know you're genuine, but any ****er could string him a spiel and get in to the complex. Aswell as being able to go around every apartment block ringing every number 6, that screams suspicious and he left yas to it.

Sure what difference would the security guard make to the story . All they'd have had to do was wait for someone to drive out and walk in . Do it regularly in my job like .

By that argument why have him there at all then? Big difference IMO between a resident letting you in and someone employed and responsible for keeping premises secure letting you in after being fed a story. I know it's genuine in this case, but what else would he believe. Plus you're probably in a marked company van?

Only reason for security guard is a deterrent. They have no power in law so basically they are a pair of eyes on a site to ring the gardai instead of a video camera been remotely monitored

The security person was not static one, but with van patrols from premisses to premisses. And he walk with us everywhere from building to building.

When idiots in small hatchbacks pull out in front of you when your doing 80kph with a fully loaded 40ft trailer behind you.

Junkies in the shop that are that out of it he was goofing off standing up eyes flickering
Then when you fook him out starts calling you all the names he can think of

Back