I HATE .........................

I hate the ****er that crashed into the local broadband cabinet last week, still not fixed and I'm running out of mobile data.

Waiting to collect herself at the Luas station and then remembering she's not on the Luas there on strike and you are there for absolutely no reason as she got the bus and is sitting at home where your stupid hole should be too :facepalm:

Ha brilliant
I left work at 4.30 yesterday and got home at 6pm so today I started 30 min earlier and left at 4 .
Home at 4.30 , couldn't believe the difference

Waiting to collect herself at the Luas station and then remembering she's not on the Luas there on strike and you are there for absolutely no reason as she got the bus and is sitting at home where your stupid hole should be too :facepalm:

Lol hate that boss

Does anyone here has as es well developed road rage as me?
I seems to be able to tolerate idiots on the road less and less.
And while on the subject: I dont know whos worse at double parking:
parents in front of schools or old people in front of churches. Both groups have some twisted
sense of entitlement.

I hate when Keith and I want a set of Tein stickers from Johnny but there is one set, now everyone wants them.:icon_biggrin:

older women flirting with ya when your doin a job in there gaff, your in your forties girl and your a bad yoke im not goin to lob it into ya:shhh:

Back