I HATE .........................

I hate it when her new 10 week old jack Russell pup has a scuttery gravy looking sh*t on my 6ft kangaroo skin
have to power hose it to clean it id say coz the baby wipes aren't working:icon_puke_l:

for anyone that doesn't know what this thread is its if your having a bad day and you want to share and vent your anger somewhere
:icon_grin::clap::wall:

Getting up in the morning stand on an upturned Poxy plug falling onto the bedside locker knocking fooking everything all over the place and waking the whole house up

Ha keith made me laugh!

I hate having to save for a house when you need to piss 2k into your car in the next month.

When the missus puts the baby in the middle at night and he snuggles in to your back and drives his nails under your side.

****heads from donedeal or lads who just want to talk about buying cars and have no intrest in buying anything :icon_evil: just idle talk

****heads from donedeal or lads who just want to talk about buying cars and have no intrest in buying anything :icon_evil: just idle talk

A significant percentage of the car buyers should be taken into a field... and burried! :angry1:

Time wasting, deluded, crazy SOBs...

... not just idle talk... but down right insulting eejits who think it is ok to offer below half your asking price when you're already priced to sell (read one of the lowest advertised). And then there are the wannabe mechanics that think they know something about cars, but really only heard something about them in the pub and ergo are talking out of the bum-holes for the sake of trying to sound interesting instead of getting an actual mechanic to check things.

i hate ,,,,,,,, bad parking

so the sister is visiting home the other day and decides that instead of parking beside me ,she would leave her car in middle of driveway , blocking my exit :facepalm: .i challenged her to which she couldnt see the problem and contuinued inside . so i went out to her unlocked car , handbrake down , pushed it forward and then reversed my car half way out blocking her in . :icon_grin:

after what insued ,lets jus say ,i dont think she be parking badly again :beerbang:

****ing women drivers (not all, but most )

I hate when I turned the car on a cold start and there is a screech from a belt. Ugh..

Last edited:
Back