I HATE .........................

this morning i hate keyboard warriors,
even though we havent had one in a while i still hate the cocky/cheeky full off sh*t pricks :icon_lol:

mods can delete this post if they see fit :subaru:

Old people in bank ques that when they do get to the cashier have a chat as to how long it took to get to the cashier and asks for reasons why, sparking a five minute conversation that involved the only two cashiers that are on.

today i hate getting sent text talk text messages and then trying to work out what they say :ponder2:
just text me like a nomal person you knob :angry1:

Clowns that cant use traffic lights . Green means go . Not wait for 2 or 3 minutes before pulling off

hate this road in Finglas. Each time i have a clean car and I need to take that road makes me mad, how come no one bothers fixing that damn water spillage!!! :icon_mad:

dickheads in 05 CN reg citroen relay van that wouldnt do more than 70kmph in a 100kmph zone on the n11 between rathnew and arklow this evening , :angry1:

may you fall and chip your teeth ya horrible pri*k :angry1: :angry1:

All better now :icon_grin:

being in work and people coming in and complain for fek all, Ignorant self cantered s**te talking bolox carrying knowing all and give f**k all attitude coz they think you cant say shite and tnen exspect you to be nice to them, anything else :mooner:

Id love some cheesecake tho.........

pratts who insist on walking two abreast on narrow roads, especially when you're coming to a bend. :angry1:

Back