I HATE .........................

tommy 555

Member Number 935
I hate landrover defender drivers that pull out onto main roads in front of me nearly causing an accident in the process . Dickhead Farmer :angry1:

:angry1: :angry1:

Anybody else want to add their I HATE ....................... for today :thumbsup:

better now :icon_grin:

Bertie Ahern

ahern_1.jpg

:angry1:

Assholes that stand in newsagents reading magazines they have no intention of buying,sometimes 5 or 6 abreast totally
covering the magazine shelf,making it impossible for a person to see the mag they want to BUY.... :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

i hate people who want a tiling job done but then constantly moan about the price of tiles these days and adhesive and labour,
fooking gimps doing me head in all day :angry1:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=32009.msg367259#msg367259 date=1319141431]
Raisins!!
[/quote]

WTF Jamie , every one else has something valid to hate and the best you can do is raisins , :icon_eyes: :whistle:

Bloody valid thing to hate... Fooking rotten little bastards Tommy! :angry1:

You try picking them out of a bowl of muesli!!!! :tongue:

I would have expected you to have something massive to complain about , but raisins , but heres a good tip for you to avoid them , :whistle:

stop been such a bitch and get a proper breakfast into ya :roll:

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=32009.msg367276#msg367276 date=1319142725]
I would have expected you to have something massive to complain about , but raisins , but heres a good tip for you to avoid them , :whistle:

stop been such a bitch and get a proper breakfast into ya :roll:
[/quote]

Yeah... But I'll just go to bed seething Tommy if I start ranting bout what I truly hate!! Best to stick with my repulsion of those dried up, rabbit turd, rank little fooks!

whats the deal on here lately , have lads looking for healthy snacks and now your on about burning calories , what next a haircut dedicated section , :dontknow: :dontknow:

wankers who wont pull in on the motorway even when there's no one on the inside lane it happens every day drives me nuts :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=32009.msg367280#msg367280 date=1319143015]
whats the deal on here lately , have lads looking for healthy snacks and now your on about burning calories , what next a haircut dedicated section , :dontknow: :dontknow:

[/quote]

We can call it the Legacy owners section... :tongue:

Back