Hes the Best Motoring Journalist in Ireland for the modern stuff
and does without tv
all bye himself
so deserves credit
and is a ISDC Fan to boot :subaru:

Major Man Crush [emoji2]????[emoji23][emoji16]

Seriously nice fella in fairness and do like his videos

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I hate when the idiots on DD wont post the millage on the vehicles like they are counting that will never cross my mind to ask. I've no time for timewasters :angry1:

Last edited:
I hate the cyclist who i meet most days towards baldoyle cycling in the middle of the road trying to piss off drivers even when he comes to marked cycle lane stays outside it on a dark road this chap has a death wish pulling out in front of cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the cyclist who i meet most days towards baldoyle cycling in the middle of the road trying to piss off drivers even when he comes to marked cycle lane stays outside it on a dark road this chap has a death wish pulling out in front of cars

Just run him over Gary ????????

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Won't have to the way he's going someone else will his little gay siren won't save him I got out to him a few weeks ago when he thumped the van window gave little one a good fright needless to say gone like a light. I cycled for years always gave way to cars etc not like this now with these new breed of ****s

It is at those times you need a VAG deeeeselllll.... Smoke'm good and proper lol.

Used to have an 5-cyl A6 with a map... well able to lay down a smoke screen to ruin any cyclist's day. :icon_evil::049:

I cant stand them either. If you want to cycle feck off to the mountains not obstructing the traffic in the busiest time only because your life is so perfect you have time to waste. And often instead of in line they will cycle next to each other to make overtaking nearly impossible

I cant stand them either. If you want to cycle feck off to the mountains not obstructing the traffic in the busiest time only because your life is so perfect you have time to waste. And often instead of in line they will cycle next to each other to make overtaking nearly impossible
I don't mind them tommy if they're been courteous to other road users but most of them are arseholes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There a law into themselves everywhere in town breaking lights, speeding up inside of cars...

I'm making a left this morning and I've to come to a dead stop to not hit the ****heads

I'm a cyclist myself for years and years and am always very coutious to other road users but as said before differnt breed now

Don't look left or right and just go straight though red lights nuts and if a motorest hits them ud be the one up the steps

The Dublin City bike guys the worst not only are they on stupid looking bikes in there suits ties flapping in the wind they are totally clueless to the rules of the road and other road users

And No please don't send them up the mountains there for Subaru enjoyment

Unless there off roading like real men

Proper Cycling.

51eb548a0707028671c315c5f97be214.jpg

Last edited:
When l said in Mountains l ment in the Mountains not on the mountain roads :) . I've mtbiking since l was a kid but always went up the woods. Speeding down not knowing what comes around the corner is the trill. I tried road cycling and sold my road bike within a week - the most boring thing l ever done. Go in the woods and the only things you bother is a few bunnies and a deer

When l said in Mountains l ment in the Mountains not on the mountain roads :) . I've mtbiking since l was a kid but always went up the woods. Speeding down not knowing what comes around the corner is the trill. I tried road cycling and sold my road bike within a week - the most boring thing l ever done. Go in the woods and the only things you bother is a few bunnies and a deer
Absolutely and the midgets [emoji3]

Holly resurrection...
I got a speeding ticket. I went to pay for it in the post office. But I couldn't as it turns out the guard wrote my name wrong. I was advised by the person in the post office that I need to ring the office in Thurles and explain the mistake so they can issue me with a ticket with my proper name. I rang, they said they won't bother just send us the same fine with your card details and your correct name ( copy of driving licence). So I did. They took their time to replay, and when they did they said that I missed writing my 3 letters from the back of the card and that I need to sort this out before the next day of the date they posted the letter unless I want to be charged 120 instead of 80 (basically I had no chance of doing so).
Bottom line is they made a mistake then they wasted my time until I was forced to pay bigger fee and at the end they sent me a confirmation letter of withdrawing 120 of my account and in the address place the wrote my name wrong the same way as it was at the beggining... Im on my 4th beer :icon_jook::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::angry1:

Wrong name, not you .........[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Fook that man I'd let it go to court, happened to me years ago they wrote the wrong reg down so when the summons came out it wasn't right. I went to court funnily enough in clonmel and it was struck out as a clerical error.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

its only one letter in the family name and I spoke to a solicitor and was told that the courts are not entertaining this stuff any more.
either way, I'm fine with the fine I'm just annoyed by the fact they were dragging the case to get me outside my time so I can pay 120 instead of 80 when they could have picked up the phone and sort the missing number from the back of the card that I giving to all sorts of online shops. And to add to the insult, as all that hassle was because of the mistaken name they send me the confirmation of the robbery with my still mistaken name.
one way or another that was only a yesterday rant, its all forgotten now :D

Back