speedline paint code

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
Anyone ever get gold speedline paint mixed anywhere i have the paint code 7e81208

best bet is to drop the wheel and the code you have to somewhere that will mix paint, if the code is not on their system they should be able to find one that will do

ok thanks lads :thumbsup:. is all speedline gold the same shade or are there different shades of gold .

right lads going to order up the speedline paint from wheel paints .co.uk but before i do its working out at 50 euros a liter to the door.i would rather spend the 50 lids here if i could but after trying a few places here and no body wants to know :wall: anyone any ideas or will i just order it

:thumbs up: will give him a shout tomorrow . everyone i give the code to says it matches nothing even when i give them the name of the paint

akzo nobel made that paint colour for the speed lines your after

Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes Ireland Limited

Category: Paint and Lacquers

Address:Unit 1d Avonbeg Industrial Estate, Longmile Road, Dublin 12

Tel:01 4501344
Fax:014501397

you should ring them tomorrow and price it up :thumbsup:

gona share some of my secret's here but dont tell anyone lol, they might help you out :thumbsup:

Brembo calipers STI: 2001 Honda Civic Coupe gold INCA: CHY61P

JDM STi v7 Wheels: W083G or volvo 451 (near of original) color yellow gold met

BBS gold STi 2004-2006: GK1 or Dupont F9657

RS 98 Gold wheels: 2C2B

OZ Rally Gold wheels: 57E81203 (lighter) or 7E81202 (darker)

:thumbsup: thanks danny i rang all around with the paint code with no joy so droping a wheel into city auto to photo match the paint code its where azko nobel said have all there paint so will know tomorrow :pray:

this is a wheel i did the other day with the BBS gold STi 2004-2006: GK1 code, im working on spraying out test cards to bulid up a wheel colour library :thumbsup:

196dd6ba.jpg

more codes for it
Akzo Nobel R9312
Akzo Nobel 7E81208
The DuPont Stock reference is definitely J5505.
Speedline genuine code: SP 3419gd
may be of use
Lads in city auto are sound also
:thumbsup:

Picked up the paint today 75euros a liter :shock2:.will spray them up over the christmass :653:

Back