enniskillen yesterday

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
quick update for yas the weather was damp in the morning and i was pulling 12.4 runs then 11.7 as it dried then 11.3 with a 1.9 60ft in the dry was my quickest of the day i qualified for the semi finals and i had ran out of 109 and had to put 95 in to run so i was piped at the post and got 3rd place was a good days testing i done 19 runs without any real issues,i need more practice at times i was trying to hard and was missing gears.

i ran the car full weight and on road tyres eagle f1s i was loosing alot of time off the line spinning up to 3rd so if i get my 60 ft down i will see 10s no problem with better tyres,also im trying to source a dccd uk box as im finishing in 5th and with some stripping there will defo b a good 10 run in her.

was a great day out meet some of the scooby ireland fellas so was chatting with them and getting advice and a few of there cars were running also.

so i will do the last round in bishopcourt and then look at improvements for nxt season its looking like i wont transplant into a type :thumbsup: r now

al , bishops court in two weeks ,??????????????

think il be there(watching) my drifting mate . will keep an eye out for you as mad to get a glimpse of the "ANIMAL" :icon_pray:

alan great stuff 10's are going to be interesting to watch

do you know do the cars have to be road worthy to enter?

Back