October mapping trip

JollyGreenMonster

Octane Boostaholics
I should be over late October, I suspect 26th or 27th.

Just to clarify, I dont charged for my travel or hotel expenses etc I only charged the same price I charge here on the mainland. I am usually travelling back from mapping in the north where they pay half the expenses (half the ferry and north hotel) I pay the other half of the ferry and south hotel and all of my fuel as I choose to drive over.
North have always got a discount but paid expenses due to the large number of cars and someone in the north organising my trip.

Thanks
Simon

Hi Simon,

Did you get over to do this mapping session yet? I thought I was talking to you before about doing a remap/reflash of my STI Ecutek when you were over next to Dublin to:

a) change the "high" boost on boost controller from 1.1 to 1.4 or higher (now it's got a new pink-box clutch instead of original slipping one)

b) need a re-flash to fix some Ecutek glitch to do with closed-loop idling problem causing problems with NCT test

As I said the fitted ECU already has an Ecutek licence so how much would it be to get these things done?

I might need another remap in future too because I'm thinking of replacing the K&N panel air filter with a K&N Typhoon Short RAM air filter and maybe larger injectors too - so as far as I know these would require a remap as soon as possible after that.

Gaven

Simon has been and gone and wont be back till new year so try get ur k&n and injectors in the mean time and get it mapped just once in the new year then :thumbsup:

Sorry already been over.

there is no such thing as a ecutek glitch to closed loop on idle, someone been feeding you a line?
The map could be wrong and causing high emissions.

Thanks
Simon

[quote author=geogan link=topic=31591.msg369450#msg369450 date=1320962462]
Hi Simon,

Did you get over to do this mapping session yet? I thought I was talking to you before about doing a remap/reflash of my STI Ecutek when you were over next to Dublin to:

a) change the "high" boost on boost controller from 1.1 to 1.4 or higher (now it's got a new pink-box clutch instead of original slipping one)

b) need a re-flash to fix some Ecutek glitch to do with closed-loop idling problem causing problems with NCT test

As I said the fitted ECU already has an Ecutek licence so how much would it be to get these things done?

I might need another remap in future too because I'm thinking of replacing the K&N panel air filter with a K&N Typhoon Short RAM air filter and maybe larger injectors too - so as far as I know these would require a remap as soon as possible after that.

Gaven
[/quote]

[quote author=Blitzer09 link=topic=31591.msg369468#msg369468 date=1321000230]
Simon has been and gone and wont be back till new year so try get ur k&n and injectors in the mean time and get it mapped just once in the new year then :thumbsup:
[/quote]

thanks mate

[quote author=Jolly Green Monster link=topic=31591.msg369578#msg369578 date=1321119360]
[quote author=Blitzer09 link=topic=31591.msg369468#msg369468 date=1321000230]
[/quote]

thanks mate
[/quote]

No bother Simon :icon_pray:

Back