Drivers side front splitter for B4 2001

Japanparts.com have them but its a rare part in ireland as very few rev-d's came with them and none that I know of breaking for parts. Alternatively I've seen them in breakers in japan on yahoo auctions-you'd pick up a full front bumper for about 200euro shipped. Also watch out that you don't go for a 98-2001 bumper-they dont fit the 2001-2003 model(known as REV-D) properly. Bumper,lights,bonnet and front grille were all changed in the mid 2001 facelift.

Thanks for dat. Found them on japanparts.com but they are 360 euro :cuckoo: and the yahoo thing is all in japanesse or else i cant find the right one :icon_grin: id say ill have to get it custom made since i have a half of it.

[quote author=Eddie link=topic=31540.msg362296#msg362296 date=1315409407]
Thanks for dat. Found them on japanparts.com but they are 360 euro :cuckoo: and the yahoo thing is all in japanesse or else i cant find the right one :icon_grin: id say ill have to get it custom made since i have a half of it.
[/quote]

You should have a translate option on the yahoo site. Or go through jdmgarage.co.uk but they charge commission

Back