Turbo heatshield bracket

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Does anyone have a bracket that might suit a vf36 turbo. I have a turbo blanket on mine at the moment but have ordered up a new Grimmspeed heat shield. i tried to put the heat shield bracket back on that was used with my standard turbo but the holes where you mount it on to the turbo dont line up obviously because the flange is different between the two.

Anyone have one of these lying around spare i could try. Only other option is to re-drill the old one to fit, would be handier to have the right one. Anyone has one or knows where i can get one let me know.

Thanks

Dan

Bump anyone have one i can buy or have a part number so i can order one. my bracket doesnt fit the vf36 or new heatshield

Thanks

Dan

Can someone with a spec c running vf36 pm me their chassis number so i can order on from carroll and roche?

dan have you not tried a few breakers for this surely if you rang a few places you would find one,i wouldnt like to buy it new these are the parts that always cost a fortune from the dealers

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=31426.msg362243#msg362243 date=1315346324]
dan have you not tried a few breakers for this surely if you rang a few places you would find one,i wouldnt like to buy it new these are the parts that always cost a fortune from the dealers
[/quote]

i didnt think there was too mant spec c's for breaking around. might try that place in uk

i wouldnt imagine there is either but surely you would find one on another model in a breakers somewhere,maybe try mckeevers or euro auto slavage up north,jap performance parts in the uk would surely have this for ya

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=31426.msg362250#msg362250 date=1315348476]
i wouldnt imagine there is either but surely you would find one on another model in a breakers somewhere,maybe try mckeevers or euro auto slavage up north,jap performance parts in the uk would surely have this for ya
[/quote]
I'm guessing it would have to be another twin scroll model as the flange is different so I'm sure the bracket is different. I just sent Saj an email. I have gotten a few bits off him before.

Back