Backbox for classic

Niall F

Sunday Drivers
Lads,
Have a Street Performance SP R1 backbox on my car (very similar to Hayward & Scott). Sweet sound from it but looking for something a little quieter as I plan to use the car for traveling to work the odd day during the winter months.

Looking for backbox with 2.5 inch pipework, must be in good condition, would be interested in a swap, also have 3 inch SP R1 backbox to suit classic.

Ph 087-2344896

Thanks Niall

Thanks lads

Thanks for the offer Mr Magoo - I'm living out past Blessington.
Where you based ?

im in cork lad but if your stuck or still want it, i can ship it DPD with tracker no. Just shout. Have no idea how much there worth?

Thanks very much for the offer but I think I'll try source one a bit closer to home first but cheers anyway :thumbsup:

I have a Sti bacbox on my yoke! I'm only in castledermot!
Gimme a shout if you want

Savage sound from the sp1.

Recently moved again and waiting for the neighbours to complain about the noise at 05.20 :hjtwofinger:

Hey Niall... I've a Prodrive oval backbox off my wagon that I removed recently as it has a slight split in it ( on the inner edge of the back face of the box)and needs welding. It's a nice, non-intrusive exhaust and would probably be what your after... nice thump but not too loud. I reckon it's a cheap fix if you know anyone handy with a mig welder.

@ Moped man & dannyb - Thanks for the offers lads, not really looking for a standard backbox just something a little quieter.

Jamie - That sounds the job, will be in touch. Thanks

Back