bishopcourt 7th aug

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
well lads it been a long time coming but unfortunately the weather wasnt on my side,i arrived later then expected the drag racing started at 2pm and i arrived at 3pm and the nxt drag session was at 4pm with drift in between, so i off loaded the car and went for a look at the drift as it neared 4pm the heavens opened and the place was a wash, we got called to the lights for the 4pm session of qualifying and off i went for my 1st few runs i was using launch control but was just spinning all tyres and had one or two hairy moments up the track,i was spinning all the way up into 4th gear lol,after trying a few different things and with it starting to dry out a bit i started to get some power down and times were getting better but still alot of spinning goin on.

the qualifying finished around 6pm and wayne called the finalists out for my class one of which was me and the other was a skyline rumoured to have over 700bhp funny enough when i got chatting to him he was telling me that hks had built the car(were my spec c began its journey)

So we lined up and away we went well i was chuffed to beat him but was very disappointed with the weather that i could not get a true time for the car my best time was 12.1 in very wet conditions on road tyres

So the ISDC Scooby flag is flying once again at Bishopcourt

The car ran for the event with no issues or anything broke so a big thanks to Advanced Automotives,RCM,Scooby Projects,BR Developments

:clap: :clap: :clap Well done Alan.

No help to you with pics but sure someone will be along to help

:smokin:

welll done al id say your having a blast with it getting to grips with the power,have fun man shes some beast now :thumbsup:

Fair play Al, great stuff. Hopefully a dry day will see you flying next time :clap: :clap:

Resize the pics easy enough in Microsoft picture manager, click edit pictures on top and then it will open up a side bar where you can choose 'Resize'. Take copies of the photos and resize them so that you keep the original high res ones for yourself :thumbsup:

Delighted for you Al :clap: :clap: sounds like you have a proper 'Animal' on your hands :cool:
Sickened i couldn't make the trip up :icon_sad:

Here are the photos you sent to me Alan,

002-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

Cheers,

Keith

well done alan thats great news

will your car run 10.s in the dry now do you recon??

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=31238.msg359495#msg359495 date=1312905618]
well done alan thats great news

will your car run 10.s in the dry now do you recon??
[/quote]

the car will run 10s duffman it weather i can get it to do it lol,its not just as easy as jumpn in and flooring it i have a lot to learn and im just tyring different things till i get it right,last sunday was the first time in maybe 2 yrs that i had raced and it was wet and there was a lot going on tyres lighting up spinning in near all gear used and tryn not to crash with the wet,missing gears,watching rpms ect so that all combined didnt help but hopefully
in the dry next time i will have less to think about and get the gear changes smooth and get a good time and get a few isdc heads up for support lol :wink:

cant actually wait to seee this beast in action , and roughly what kinda speeds were you gettin up to al , i mean "animal" ??

Back