17 or 18'' black rims wanted

Scoobywho!

Sunday Drivers
Hi All

just bought a 06 hawk eye scooby and am lookin to start the mods by adding a set of 17'' or 18'' rims, post here if you can help me out, cheers :icon_grin:

go for 18s if you can, they really fill the arch nicely

heres mine with 17s in the first pic and then 18s in the second

Dave

Na she came with fairly badly curbed standard rims, wouldn't do da car any justice

Was looking for new or newish rims, cheers for the advise tho

Duffman

I see where your comin from, did you notice much power loss with the 18's??

Sweet motor by the way, i take it she's a WRX? or is she an STI?

no power loss with the 18s if you go for good light wheels.

shes a wrx same as yours but it runs 18 revolution rims, carbon fibre sti rear spoiler, sti front lip, sti interior and a s/s exhaust with a sports cat.

did you picks yours up in dublin in the last few months??

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=31119.msg358461#msg358461 date=1311929380]
@ duffman , your car is sweet :subaru:
[/quote]

cheers ross

Good point, yea bought it of a business man out near portabello! you have seen it have you?

The reason i bought it was because she was bog standard and i could tell it was unabused, need to start putting my touch to it now, going to start with the rims and maybe ibac springs

i take it you sold your old rims...

ya i seen it forsale a while back alright, nice standard car.

one of the lads here has im old wheels still i think, scoobycolm.

im sure he'll see this and tell my im wrong doh

yes i still have them and they may be for sale again
and i have done less than a thousand miles on them since I bought them of Duffman
as i bought 18's instead :thumbsup:

Yea yer man had it advertised for 12500 and then 10500 finally got him down to 9500 and snapped it up, was a good buy in my eyes, body work needs a bit of TLC nothing major just a lot of small marks, a good compound buff should do the job :dance:

Yea might be intrested Scoobycolm for the right price, just let me know an i'll ave a look at them

Cool i'll have a look mate yea, wat are they?

i was going to look at scooby colms as well if he is still selling them??

I have a set of Inovite Redlines in 18" 100pcd, think thats what the Hawkeye wrx is, maybe im wrong, i know STI is 114. Anyway wheels are Gold, paint is flaking so could be a goo candidate for Black treatment :icon_grin: 1 centre cap is missing, but easily got on ebay etc etc. I would want 300 for them

sorry man going to keep them now as will need a set of wheels for the track day and also have to admit they have grown on me now
plenty of other nice wheels available here on the site for you so dont worry
:thumbsup:
[quote author=KENC link=topic=31119.msg359056#msg359056 date=1312497609]
I have a set of Inovite Redlines in 18" 100pcd, think thats what the Hawkeye wrx is, maybe im wrong, i know STI is 114. Anyway wheels are Gold, paint is flaking so could be a goo candidate for Black treatment :icon_grin: 1 centre cap is missing, but easily got on ebay etc etc. I would want 300 for them
[/quote]

not sure if you got sorted yet but
I have decided to get another car for the track day so don't need these wheels any-more
if you still are looking for wheels then if you like you can have a look at these
i work weekdays in Dublin 4
and evenings im in rathfarnam

Cool i can meet you after work on wednesday if suits
i work in dublin 4
where are you ?
ill text you tomorrow so
Cheers Colm :thumbsup:
[quote author=Scoobywho! link=topic=31119.msg360590#msg360590 date=1314035522]
Yea i'll take a look 4 sure, gis a txt and we can arrange somethin 0863870281 :multijump:
[/quote]

I'm in santry colm. yea dat would suit as i'm off on wednesday.any idea of price. yea gis a txt tomorrow buddy

paid 400 for them off duffman and have done very little mileage on them in the few weeks they have been on the car
380 would be the best id be willing to let them off for
im in rathfarnam
so could meet you on the m50 knocklyon exit if you are interested :thumbsup:

Back