ISPCC

Aaron

Petrolheads
ISPCC - I Can't Wait Until I Grow Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHb6I0kSiM

Sadly this goes on all too much in homes! Hard to watch!

" Irish Society for the Preventition of Cruelty to Children Summer Campaign is entitled "I Can't Wait Until I Grow Up". The campaign, which will run for the month of May 2011, highlights that childhood is supposed to be one of the happiest and safest times in a child's life, yet for many Irish children who contact Childline this is simply not the case.

The ISPCC receives less than 10% government funding. All funds are greatly received and will help us continue our work. Every donation helps brings us one step closer to our vision of every child having the right to be heard and to have a childhood free from abuse.

To read our Children's Rights Manifesto, to make a donation to our work or to learn more log on to www.ispcc.ie to make a donation or to learn more.
"
If you are under 18 and affected by any of the issues highlighted, or need someone to listen please call Childline 1800 66 66 66 or childline.ie"

Hard to watch alright! But yes that needs to be shown!
Fair play to them for making such a heavy hitting advert!! It still amazes me that you need a license to have a dog, but yet any scum bag can have a kid!!!!

I agree completely shocking video,
What i wonder is....... and i know it will cause a debate.... but the people that abuse there kids will find this amusing and not horified at all!!!!
Are these ads effective??

I think by the fact that this thread is here, and all the debates and arguments going on all over Ireland in relation to this advertisement is a testimony to how well these ads actually work

Even if it was decided that the advert is too graphic and too upsetting for general public then it has done its job because its gotten people tallking about the ISPCC

It was said to me earlier that it makes you angry/upset and doesnt make ya want to stick yer hand in yer pocket!!! But next time you see someone collecting for ISPCC I recon you will remember this add and associate them with great work looking out for the unfortunate children that cant stand up for them selves at this time!!!!

So yea I think they do work

Oh my god thats some add and the people who abuse their children should be thrown in a big hole and left to rot,who gives them the right to hit a young innocent child, it just sickenes me to see this sort of abuse

Back