What did you do to your car today?

Stuck a valid tax disc in the window (stop laughing down the back) and brimmed her with a tank of Maxols finest e5 - I'm going for a drive :icon_grin:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=30408.msg432740#msg432740 date=1366796456]
Stuck a valid tax disc in the window (stop laughing down the back) and brimmed her with a tank of Maxols finest e5 - I'm going for a drive :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Is that the first time driving it this year? :hide-behind-couch:

So someone hacked sti brian.s account valid tax disc :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :falldownlaugh: :icon_biggrin:

fitted some new side skirts, need to clean them up and see what condition they are in, still need to fit the rear bumper garnishes and refit the front spats to new skirts if they will fit

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg432755#msg432755 date=1366800412]
Is that the first time driving it this year? :hide-behind-couch:
[/quote]

Nearly :shhh:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=30408.msg432740#msg432740 date=1366796456]
[/quote]

you don't say if its valid on the scooby though brian . I suspect its the disk from the 106 either that ot gour back plahing video games

Problem now is Colm... you can see all the swirls, stone chips... and nasty damage done in the carpark in work.

I may need a hand doing a decent detail sometime as it really could do with it. It doesn't get muuch TLC being my daily whore. But has held up well regardless.

Hate the wheels to... They really need a freshen up. :icon_sad:

I REALLY want Revolutions for it now!! :pray:

Not yet Brian... Only got round to stripping it to find what was wrong with it last week. Need to source the part now. Hopefully should be able to get it.

looking good Jamie :thumbsup:

also there is a Karcher shop on the walkinstown ave, where jaguar use to be at EP Mooneys if your looking for parts

Hand wash, polish & Wax

img4721to.jpg

img4722ti.jpg

img4724f.jpg

img4726zw.jpg

img4730c.jpg

img4733mes.jpg

img4717yd.jpg

fitted GFB BOV today, its set to 50/50 so its noisey as hell now when your off the throttle! Ill order a forge recirculating one soon to replace it but this will do for remap tomorrow

Back