What did you do to your car today?

This what I've done the last couple of days .

Crackle painted the intercooler pipes .
ru8uza7u.jpg

Painted heat shields
u2ypura5.jpg

Got calipers back from powder coaters,fitted all new seals,dust covers and clips,cleaned pistons and shims,applied vinyl subaru decals,to be fitted with brand new discs,ebc redstuffs and braided lines maybe tomorrow
086_zpsfd590f86.jpg

099_zps02e2da40.jpg

101_zps77824fcd.jpg

D4725131-4897-4AB6-ADD8-EFC1069D9783-1027-000000ABD881566F.jpg

Tried out one new wheel I got from Farrelly. Need new tyres so they probably not going to go on for a couple of weeks atleast. I like it.

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=30408.msg1#msg1 date=1366567639]
At modified live today at mondelo won the show and shine happy out was worth the hard work cleaning the last couple of days
[/quote]
Couldn't but win it car was immaculate man

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=30408.msg432234#msg432234 date=1366400916]
Got calipers back from powder coaters,fitted all new seals,dust covers and clips,cleaned pistons and shims,applied vinyl subaru decals,to be fitted with brand new discs,ebc redstuffs and braided lines maybe tomorrow
086_zpsfd590f86.jpg

099_zps02e2da40.jpg

101_zps77824fcd.jpg

[/quote]

Nice! where did you get them painted? Mine AP calipers are in need of a refurb

picked up a prodrive front bumper and side skirts for the wagon well happy just need saloon wings and also fitted an apexi avcr with help from smickly wrx :multijump: :multijump:

another prodrive wagon project , niiiccceee

brads ,good to see they fit and any more pics from further back

and well in tom , any pics

No I need the spacers. 5mm will do, I only stuck one on the front just for the picture to see it against the blue. Plan is to save for new tyres now. Kept my own wheels so I may have track wheels now. So up next Genome exhaust.

@ mac mac that's the plan have it on tein coilovers already have a few performance upgrades to come sort out suspension and brakes it might get there at some stage

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES II link=topic=30408.msg432483#msg432483 date=1366583297]
picked up a prodrive front bumper and side skirts for the wagon well happy just need saloon wings and also fitted an apexi avcr with help from smickly wrx :multijump: :multijump:
[/quote]

Happy days Gordon... dying to see this wagon progress. Always knew iut went to a good home after the brother in law and really nice to see it get some tasty mods.

Doing some pre-remap checks, took off my front bumper to check fmic connections om the core and re-orientated the clamps i couldnt reach while bumper is on, should make it easier keeping connections tight in future, also retrimmed the bumper to clear the core better and took off front lip to give it a few coats of plastidip to make it a bit more presentable for now. nice weather motivates you to spend QT on the car when you get home from work!

Back