What did you do to your car today?

Right so today was a bit more eventful with the Fozz...First thing this morning made my way down to Hammie for the V3 Seats he had cheers for them buddy.........had a 1 euro coin hole on the bottom boster so got the needle and tread out and did a temperary patch up on it just to tidy it up and then fitted them (Please excuse the lack of pictures in this post as there are none :oops:)

Next up was my Airflow meter that arrived from Japcarimports...... I can finally put my foot to the floor and smile what a difference been on full boost with no hesitation at all.....Big thank you to Baz for pointing out problems without even looking at the car and his help in pointing me in the right Direction :notworthy:

Tomorrow will entale of getting the car valeted and fingers crossed i'll get my hands on a camera for some pictures

Got Davelegacy to do full overhall on front brakes.

Calipers refurbed as the pistons were sticking.

New Discs.

New Pads.

Thanks Dave :scoobyblueisdc:

Re: Re: What did you do to your car today?

[quote author=nismotony link=topic=30408.msg1#msg1 date=1365783643]
Right so today was a bit more eventful with the Fozz...First thing this morning made my way down to Hammie for the V3 Seats he had cheers for them buddy.........had a 1 euro coin hole on the bottom boster so got the needle and tread out and did a temperary patch up on it just to tidy it up and then fitted them (Please excuse the lack of pictures in this post as there are none :oops:)

Next up was my Airflow meter that arrived from Japcarimports...... I can finally put my foot to the floor and smile what a difference been on full boost with no hesitation at all.....Big thank you to Baz for pointing out problems without even looking at the car and his help in pointing me in the right Direction :notworthy:

Tomorrow will entale of getting the car valeted and fingers crossed i'll get my hands on a camera for some pictures
[/quote]

Ha no bother just pointed out the usual things . Good to see its running well now

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=30408.msg431348#msg431348 date=1365783974]
Top job Fella :thumbsup:

Just passed my own trough the n.c.t. New 02 sensor worked a treat :dance:
:scoobyblueisdc:

[/quote]

Nice one Colm, good to have the disk in the window!

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=30408.msg431413#msg431413 date=1365806199]
Guaranteed not to see a checkpoint now!!
[/quote]

its always the same , havent seen one in months at this stage

Got the engine back in today after a few bits and pieces done over the last few weeks. Glad to say no nasty suprises after removing the sump ,roughly 42,000km on a diy engine build.
I was going to get a tracklife baffled sump from dave and as much a I really wanted to the costs so far are too high at the moment and for the amount of time I use the car on track a baffle plate will do

Rcm baffle
New group N cork gasket
New 3 bolt up pipe gasket as was blowing
New rear crank seal
Skimmed 6 speed flywheel
New pink box stage 1 clutch
New spigot bearing

Torqing the flywheel bolts :multijump:

Fresh bearing

In

[quote author=midlandbe5 link=topic=30408.msg431472#msg431472 date=1365879156]
I didn't know draper did a subaru flywheel locking kit :roll: