What did you do to your car today?

Nct test there this evening , flew it thank god , was fully expecting the sports cat to have cooled down and not pass the emissions part but its actually better than the standard cat readings from last test , so full windsceen again for first time since last july

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=30408.msg430246#msg430246 date=1365021812]
:wtf: everyone knows that an rf100 form beats a full window every time :multijump: :rtfm: mark :multijump:
[/quote]

:goodpost:

good man Joe , you beat me to it :falldownlaugh:

Seen as i only have my forester 2 days i started getting a hesitation on full load so spend the day looking for the problem....Turns out the plastic part on the AFM has Snaped off in its connector :argh: Big thanks to Baz for listening.

Also fixed the Alarm on the car as the Siren wasnt working.

Wonder what i'll be t tomorrow? :mechanic:

We've all been there Tony but hopefully its just a minor niggle and you'll be now getting plenty of enjoyment iut of the car :thumbsup:

Got it mapped by Simon on Alcatek with all the tricks
+VF48
+740cc Nismo Injectors.

Defo have to change the Kakimoto exhaust though.. My ears are still bleeding after the trip up to Dublin and back. The antilag + Kakimoto is like omfg :icon_hang:
Will be looking for Hayward and Scott decatted 3"

[quote author=Codders link=topic=30408.msg430433#msg430433 date=1365121543]
Got it mapped by Simon on Alcatek with all the tricks
+VF48
+740cc Nismo Injectors.

Defo have to change the Kakimoto exhaust though.. My ears are still bleeding after the trip up to Dublin and back. The antilag + Kakimoto is like omfg :icon_hang:
Will be looking for Hayward and Scott decatted 3"
[/quote]

Get a video up Codders , antilag + Kakimoto should soung good :goodjob:

Threw a new set of plugs in it tonight and fixed my defi temp gauge.
Mapping tomorrow so looking forward to pops and bangs on the way home
:subaru:

Bringing it out to joe power.
He did nice work to Robbie's spec-c so going to try him out.
I hear great reports from people about him so hopefully he will sort me out too.

just ordered a zunsport lower grill in black . :subaru:

Thanks to Scoobymick for the discount code , :clap3: basically paid for the postage :clap3:

Back