What did you do to your car today?

just ordered more stuff :icon_grin: jun style front lip, drilled and groved discs and pads have to stop now before the other half finds out :653:

[quote author=sligo_dave link=topic=30408.msg355455#msg355455 date=1307112495]
Thats very cryptic mac mac? what did you do? :1poke:
[/quote]

tried to jump my car with clamps on wrong polarities ,nuff said :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

drove it like it was stolen from naas this morning, roads were very quiet :icon_biggrin:
washed and polished it in work (on company time :thumbsup:)

all parked up now at home looking nice.

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=30408.msg355473#msg355473 date=1307125580]
:wall: Put 75 euro worth of petrol in it on top of the 40 euro i put into it on monday :wall:
[/quote]

i reckon you've a fuel leak :smile:
how many miles did you do? mine isnt that thirsty i reckon :ponder:

Done probably the easiest job i ever done on the car :icon_grin:

with my car been in need of the suspension rebuild to prevent/cure the dreaded new age shock rattle i looked into an alternative and cheaper soloution to get me over the next few months while i get the money together for the rebuild :icon_lol:

After abit of reading up i heard of a product called White lithium grease and am pleased to say it was easily sourced locally and for the massive price of €8 it has cured the rattle :multijump:

just jack up your car , push up the plastic gator surrounding the shock and spray the grease on , took me 20 minutes to do and the lack of clunking is great :clap:

alot cheaper and easier than replacing the struts :thumbsup:

Have a can of this for the last year or so :cool: i could have saved you €8 :icon_grin:

NOW!!!!! go scrub those Potenzas in and stop polishing it :whistle:

[quote author=Nic Spec C link=topic=30408.msg355539#msg355539 date=1307193187]
NOW!!!!! go scrub those Potenzas in and stop polishing it :whistle:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

had to get the alternator reconditioned last week so decided to paint the casing while i had it out,
painted a few brackets around the engine bay as well to clean it up.
give the car a polish as well.
017-1.jpg

001.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

019.jpg

Wow Chris, that is seriously impressive, it looks as clean as the day it left the factory :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :clap: :clap:

Does it only comes out to play in the good weather?

Back