What did you do to your car today?

No idea man some local scum bag id say
gonna get cameras and next time ill have him :icon_twisted:
[quote author=Scooby Stew link=topic=30408.msg354711#msg354711 date=1306622967]
Gesus Colm i'd kill the little fookers. Have ya any idea to whos doing it?
[/quote]

Added my cold air feed & fitted new pipework for the front mount.

havent gotten around to painting the spot cover yet! pipework fits a lot neater.

DSC_5342.jpg

DSC_5341.jpg

DSC_5340.jpg

DSC_5343.jpg

Finally got around to using the Autoglym HD wax!! Started with was with meguairs gold class wash, then Autoglym super resin polish followed by the HD wax. A good few hours work but happy with the result. The HD wax is serious stuff!!! :subaru:

SL272576.jpg

SL272575.jpg

SL272574.jpg

SL272573.jpg

car.jpg

[quote author=sligo_dave link=topic=30408.msg354794#msg354794 date=1306699132]
Finally got around to using the Autoglym HD wax!! Started with was with meguairs gold class wash, then Autoglym super resin polish followed by the HD wax. A good few hours work but happy with the result. The HD wax is serious stuff!!! :subaru:

looking good man :thumbsup:
love the hd myself
love the way the water just beads of the paint when it rains or you go to wash it for the first time after waxing :icon_razz:
[/quote]

Decided to fit a Boost gauge, but i like the standard interior look. fed up of looking at pods on dash, pods on pillar, gauges stuck on steering cowlings etc etc...... So came up with this solution :ponder:
gauge005.jpg

And its allivveeee
gauge004.jpg

I especially am proud of fact that vent still can pass air out around gauge :icon_grin:, and the moveable vent orb is still well moveable for lack of better desription so gauge can be angled towards you if needs be but its very viewable in central position:icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Ive had mates look into car when car is off and they cant spot the gauge, so mission acomplished, im a happy chappy

[quote author=KENC link=topic=30408.msg354855#msg354855 date=1306706068]
Decided to fit a Boost gauge, but i like the standard interior look. fed up of looking at pods on dash, pods on pillar, gauges stuck on steering cowlings etc etc...... So came up with this solution :ponder:
gauge005.jpg

And its allivveeee
gauge004.jpg

I especially am proud of fact that vent still can pass air out around gauge :icon_grin:, and the moveable vent orb is still well moveable for lack of better desription so gauge can be angled towards you if needs be but its very viewable in central position:icon_grin: :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Ive had mates look into car when car is off and they cant spot the gauge, so mission acomplished, im a happy chappy

[/quote]

great mod
ive bought a centre dash pod for my car but the vent gauge is a mod ive been meaning to do for about 2 years now but never got around 2
i love it
deffo gonna do mine at some stage
lovely :thumbsup:

Take you to spot that Jaime :icon_grin:... I have a Type r.. aka the money pit.. I picked myself up a 2002 jDM Prodrive like Erics old bus, to get me around for few months :icon_rolleyes: Everyime i get some money together that should go towards my Type r i end up spending the fookn thing :doh:

I'm having that problem too Ken... With me not workin on my money pit... Funds seem to be getting side tracked into the wagon! Get a pic up some time... I'd love to see it! :thumbsup:

009.jpg
DSCF1642.jpg
DSCF1644.jpg
still kept the 16 eens there was a bit chopping involved ,but managed to bate them in think they look sweet ,should be putting in a full set of coil overs the weekend so will look better when its dropped ,so big thanks to gar bandit for putting in the few hours and getting the nuts/bolts and washers ,he also suplied the electricity :thumbsup: some karma on its way bud :icon_pray: and steve for scrubbing the living f#ck out of the rims :thumbsup:

ordered a full Crystal Black Headlight kit, 2 headlights, black corner lights, black side repeaters and black bumper indicators all for just 197 euro shipped to the door :subaru:

had a moment of madness and made a right cock of things , waiting on verdict ??

:wall: :hammerhead: :icon_hang: :pray: :wall: :hammerhead: :icon_hang: :pray:

verdict is better than expected , so im happy out !

and relieved , lesson learned !

thanks dave ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back