What did you do to your car today?

@ robbie , only dropping off , be about ten days ! :icon_nana:

pint of mmilk for size refrence (like the custard) :icon_lol:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=30408.msg410454#msg410454 date=1349432113]
Carbon milk .....nice
[/quote]

mmm my favourite!

@macmac, what kind of money to get those items carbon dipped? (If you don't mind me asking -Pm if you want) Interested to see results of it.

painted my cam covers,now just got to fit them
017.jpg

4wheel laser alignment.
4 wheels balanced.
And ebc yellow stuff brake pads installed.
Nearly set for track day.

Finally ordered HKB steering boss for sparco wheel.

Expensive bit of kit, but comes with airbag light resistor, working horn and also indicators cancel, which is good.

img0957wo.jpg

215436.jpg

very nice :thumbsup:
worth the extra few quid id say
you have some great work done to this car now Codders
cant wait to see it out on track on Friday :subaru:

Changed the plugs and checked all fluids also got a few late presents whiteline anti lift kit whiteline subframe locking kit and a new set of black steel nuts . So will see how much i get done for tomorrow

All done now so should be way better. Cheers dec you were spot on :thumbsup:the bushes were tore on the 2 front wish bones . Roll on tomorrow :653:

Rear diff swapped out brakes checked fluids checked full tank of juice and quick test drive
Ready for the morning now :multijump:

dont forget to collect me in the morning :icon_nana:
great news Billy :thumbsup:
[quote author=scoobyturbo link=topic=30408.msg411226#msg411226 date=1349995888]
Rear diff swapped out brakes checked fluids checked full tank of juice and quick test drive
Ready for the morning now :multijump:
[/quote]

Nitemare dec nearly 2hours tring to get the bolts started and the holes cleaned out.
Good man billy :thumbsup: see you tomorrow

they did look fairly rusty on the threads at least they will tighten the rear up a good bit chat ya in the morn joe :thumbsup:

Back