What did you do to your car today?

fitted my new Carbon splitter from jmcarbon in the uk , ordered last weekend , arrived friday , and 3 hours of hardship to fit the dam thing , had to drill the bumper for 10 fixings , but its a good fit and doesnt fall off at high speed

carbonsplitter_zps610501b8.jpg

Its hanging out of his garage which is about a 4 foot drop which is why it looks so low... I hope :icon_lol:

Looks excellent Tommy, what was the cost delivered?

bit of a slope from my Garage as Robbie pointed out , Have zero clearance so planks of timber are employed to get in and out safely ,

looking around the 280 - 300 ero Robbie , depending on exchange rate , courier etc , had UPS as courier with tracking etc , excellent service from courier and supplier , 4 days from order been processed to landing at my door

Splitter looks savage Tommy! Ya think for that money it would come pre-drilled for easy fitting!

Also @ wagondec, 178k miles!! Car is a credit to ya! :subaru:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=30408.msg409188#msg409188 date=1348344446]
Not cheap then :eek7:
[/quote]

paid 400 for a carbon chargespeed bottomline front splitter in 2007 and the weave of the carbon was no where near as good as this , i wouldnt say that it was expensive for the quality of it ya know what i mean,

Cheers Eli , did you get the gauges fitted yet

Not yet Tommy, couldn't chance it myself so gonna get a few euros together and get someone to fit for me, they keep looking at me so won't be long hopefully!!!!

I ordered another Sparco Harness for the passenger side. Car looked "lob sided" with only one hahahaha

got service done on my one. Usual stuff like OIL,air filter, oil filter, fuel filter.

then got back stock exhaust on it. oh my god how i love it! :1poke:

My one was not remaped, so i am pretty sure it lost some power with full exhaust and no cats in it. so now it feel so much more responsive and live. ( might be just me )

will keep that fart cannon anyway. When ( if ) i will get funds together i might do some intercooler/exhaust/remap combo for it, so exhaust part will be done.

Refitted the up-pipe, heat-wrapped it and installed the EGT sensor for my EGT Defi gauge.

Ordered a HKB boss kit for the Sparco steering wheel - it comes complete with the srs airbag light cancel.
and.. ordered BC coilovers. Will be fitting them before trackday.. can't wait :D :multijump:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=30408.msg410392#msg410392 date=1349359933]
paid a visit to a "carbon dipper" :icon_biggrin:
[/quote]

Pics or didn't happen :icon_grin:

Back