What did you do to your car today?

Got out this morning for a spin around Meath Kildare somewhere I wouldn’t normally go but nice country side all the same no pics today so you’ll just have to believe me [emoji23][emoji23] here’s a different one to keep the interest going as a serious lack of pics lately
616c9a171966cd3289994b8896bb94e3.jpg
1a88f1aafcb4f87fb7658e8ab9f11f43.jpg

I took them great looking car(s)

Nice one Gary

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well you hardly think I did [emoji23][emoji23] that was the day we went to ducketts show I had a few but they were better you need to put a water mark on yours otherwise tough!!!!

Well you hardly think I did [emoji23][emoji23] that was the day we went to ducketts show I had a few but they were better you need to put a water mark on yours otherwise tough!!!!
Haha

That was a great day out

Nice driving too[emoji846]

Took the beast out for a spirited drive & wash n wax then back into the garage again.
Forget how good it is but may wait till summer to get back on the road .
It's too clean underneat to let the salt on roads to rot it away !

Attachments

• IMG_2866.JPG
    IMG_2866.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 149
Finally fitted my mud guards, fixed my noisey heater fan and gave it a good clean and a polish
feb0a10ec472f4d69a4196966bbecbc6.jpg

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Took delivery of my clutch, slave, u-joint, Perrin short shift adapter, shifter bushings, group n gearbox mount, and pitch stop. Just need to collect the spec c rack, diff, spigot bearing and then say goodbye to the Auto box ...

A bit of snow at last

Slippy enough around sallygap with a decent bit of snow, drifting too. Couldn?t see where the road was a few times with blizzard like conditions

Great to see all the Jimnys out in force, must have seen 5 or 6 of them

A fair few cars abandoned too

Attachments

• E81B6BE4-D5C7-4505-977B-C528B103A9C3.jpeg
    E81B6BE4-D5C7-4505-977B-C528B103A9C3.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 100
  • A8267449-DF32-4DA4-B4DD-08BF1AE96E57.jpeg
    A8267449-DF32-4DA4-B4DD-08BF1AE96E57.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 99
Still a good bit of snow up Wicklow and fun driving to be add

Oh yeah, any one like the look of the roof bars��

Attachments

• 20190202_093326.jpg
    20190202_093326.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Nice one Paul where is that

It?s the road from laragh to glenmalure, on my way to go up lugnaquilla early enough this morning.

Were various cars havin trouble on the way out and the way back which meant a small bit of hanging around

Was actually up sally gap there again this evening too, A few more offs since the other night and some abandoned cars there a few days now. It will probably only be a matter of time before more permanent road closure barriers end up going up ruining it for most of us. Current road closure barriers aren?t that effective

Yea was up that way myself the other day

In fairness I'd say mountain rescue lads have a pain in there butts with idots getting stuck in unsuitable cars

You coming to Agm get your name down nice excuse to bring out the hawk for spin down ...

Yea was up that way myself the other day

In fairness I'd say mountain rescue lads have a pain in there butts with idots getting stuck in unsuitable cars

You coming to Agm get your name down nice excuse to bring out the hawk for spin down ...

I?m missing that weekend Ciaran so won?t be about to make it. Was away for the January Dublin meet as well. Would like to get the hawk out and I taxed it for the year so hopefully the next event, don?t want to drive it right now with the amount of grit on the road need some warmer weather and some heavy rain to wash it away

Hawk still needs a few bit to finish it off, carbon spoiler, mud flaps sitting around for motnths now

No problem man be nice to see it alright

Fair play using the Rs in snow great to see

Got extremely stressed with the motor the last few days. Over the past week or two I've fitted a D1 Spec weighted gear knob, Prodrive sports cat, second cat delete and rally mud flaps.

Knob was handy enough, just to get the gaitor to stay up

Mudflaps were blue, on a silver car I'm not sold lol

Prodrive cat was grand to be fair..

Second cat delete was a pain. O2 sensor was stuck. Just wouldn't come out of the old one. Every feckin bolt was seized on it, so only way about it would be to cut them off. Meaning I couldn't use the catted mid pipe again, so on with the straight pipe and no o2 sensor. Great. Get another one ASAP and I'll be good to go.

Have Hella Horns also to go on, but just haven't got around to it with everything else. Been a headache lately lol it'll all be worth it in the end.

Was speaking to a few of ye today about it for help and stuff. Much appreciated lads, many thanks ????????

Back