What did you do to your car today?

Gave her a good wash today. Been absolutely flat out out lately with work and a house move, she needed some real TLC! Lol

Went for a spin up the hills too, three weeks of just driving to and from work. Was good to get out for a bit lol

Attachments

• 20180621_182242.jpg
    20180621_182242.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 125
I put on a set of rear mudflaps they actually look cool should have done it a long time ago and fitted a reverse camera and screen last month and took 1hour solid of polishing my headlamps came up like new with scratch removal cream

Attachments

• IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 104
  • IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0144.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 107
So this happened the other day type UK sti mint low mile example with a few prodrive extras.
Huge thanks to scoobysub and scoobycolm and a few others. Chuffed with the car it's a cracker
6134a7a63f985e9dbe270ee26e9f3cf0.jpg

Congrats boss. Welcome to the new age family its lot more fun here than with the classic snobs :icon_biggrin:

Great Stuff Gordon!

Happy you found a good one!

Well wear mate and am sure I'll see it in the flesh before too long.

Congratulations beautiful looking car the very best of luck[emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Cheers eoin and Declan was too good to leave there couldn't fault it and yes Tommy will be at terenure [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well done Gordon as said few like that left around don’t come up to often glad it all worked out since the last day top drawer [emoji106][emoji106]

Well done Gordon as said few like that left around don’t come up to often glad it all worked out since the last day top drawer [emoji106][emoji106]
Cheers Gary cracking car in great condition as you say don't come up often

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back