What did you do to your car today?

Started to give my car some tlc, been sitting on drive for a long time you can see how bad it looks in the pics. Been stripped right back and stone chipped and powder coated parts to go back in soon and complete rear end re Bush and brand new genuine bolts. just have to sort out re threading some nuts and making a few brackets that were completely rusted out.

KZA8UAJ.jpg

ABM88rl.jpg

8o2YtZ4.jpg

WqvY1Jg.jpg

eqSCORh.jpg

2tZTltg.jpg

4SMBdXl.jpg

bc1ruTg.jpg

Nct spec off.... noise back... missed the noise so much!

Attachments

• FECA2396-BAC6-4E21-A128-13E4FF450CBF.jpeg
    FECA2396-BAC6-4E21-A128-13E4FF450CBF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
Yep, fully adjustable from inside. I’m waiting on an AEM wideband kit and my decat downpipe - it’ll be getting a road tune then for a bit more power but making sure it’s still fuelling well. Should be interesting!!!

Got it from croooober in Japan, €120 delivered - they’re a lot more expensive elsewhere

I prob wouldnt be adjusting boost unles it was mapped for higher boost then turn boost down for daily commite

Can I ask why you’re using separate boost controller and not tuning the ecu and using the factory boost control?

Yep, won’t be budging from factory setting until mapping time

Hi fozzy did this car ever belong around swords in Co. Dublin at some stage I remember there used to be two of them the odd time in a drive down the road from me just curious

Hi fozzy did this car ever belong around swords in Co. Dublin at some stage I remember there used to be two of them the odd time in a drive down the road from me just curious

I think it did man, previous owner upgraded the turbo to a vf28 and upgraded fuel pump and a few other bits and then ran into the same ECU issues as me. The other one was totaled as far as I know so this is the only SF5 STI in the country (as far as I know) I think there may be a Type-M manual around if it hasn’t been exported and I know there’s another type-m on its way from Japan as we speak there’s a few SG STI’s too but they’re rare enough beasts over here.

Back