What did you do to your car today?

One thing for sure , that car showed Subarus aren't soft [emoji106]
That ain't no maybe was a great car and gave me lots of great memories like the old lady in the yaris in belfast tommy and I full tilt with anti lag [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Myself and brother gave the legacy a machine polish last weekend.

Booked in with Joe power for a remap in two weeks. Then i just have to fit my front lip and carbon grille and I'll be happy, for now
0d5d57d1e1fa8844d7fbbf214750ae95.jpg
2e9d20e7cc7cccd63bd8029545879a06.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Booked in with Joe power for a remap in two weeks. Then i just have to fit my front lip and carbon grille and I'll be happy, for now

Looks deadly!

Keep us posted on how u get on with his remapping as im interested to see some feedback on him and mapping Subaru's

Will be getting mine tweaked next month

Your car looks great. Have you owned it long? You living in Dublin yourself? I have the same car in navy blue. Got mine remapped by Aonghus Power.

Looks great. Black is the best color when clean :clap:

Thanks!! Its the best colour when clean, but a ***** to keep it clean

Looks deadly!

Keep us posted on how u get on with his remapping as im interested to see some feedback on him and mapping Subaru's

Will be getting mine tweaked next month

Will do, a few people i know highly recommended him, and he said he done a handful of twinscroll legacy's before with decent results. Will keep you posted anyway

Your car looks great. Have you owned it long? You living in Dublin yourself? I have the same car in navy blue. Got mine remapped by Aonghus Power.

Thanks Jarocki - I have had her since January this year. I had 99 Legacy B4 previous that was robbed and crashed so this was the next step considering not one insurance company would quote for an Impreza (27 years of age with 9 NCB). Annoying considering i had one when i was 21.

Yes, I am living in Dublin. I have to say i really love it, so understated. Have you had yours long?

Yes, I am living in Dublin. I have to say i really love it, so understated. Have you had yours long?[/QUOTE]

Yes i imported mine from Japan back in 2016. Love it alright. Just did a 4 hour clean on it myself last weekend. Had to be done after the winter we got. Such a great car. would love to see yours in the flesh.

Yes, I am living in Dublin. I have to say i really love it, so understated. Have you had yours long?

Yes i imported mine from Japan back in 2016. Love it alright. Just did a 4 hour clean on it myself last weekend. Had to be done after the winter we got. Such a great car. would love to see yours in the flesh.[/QUOTE]

Winter did us no favours haha

I am living southside, PM me your details and if you are ever out my way at the weekend or vice-versa we can catch up

Back