• 20180411_091035.jpg
    20180411_091035.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 266
  • 20180411_091358.jpg
    20180411_091358.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 260
€55 for a genuine fuel filter ���� better add 20bhp! ��

Didnt cop till i looked at the receipt when i got home as i got a few bits ��

Ive looked online , genuine filters are £40 in the uk, can get spurious ones cheaper... sod it bot arsed going back... id rather use the oem filter...had problems before on other cars using spurious fuel filters (cloging)

Woops read that wrong .....
Yea pink sti filters are available
s-l300.jpg

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 224
Quick question, I will throw it here hoping for good response:
Mate want to paint his calipers red on his Audi A6 black edition.
They are big brakes from s6 painted black and his car is black edition with dark alloys, so you can’t see them etc.
his idea was to take brakes completely off the car and get them painted in lint shop but that means he will have to bleed brake fluid, then put everything back together and refill/bleed out brakes.
Any ideas how to approach it? I was suggesting painting them on car, just to cover wheel arches while of lift and without wheels on it but not sure if that is great idea?
Car is 161 a6 black edition 3.0 Quattro.
Any suggestions welcome. Or if you can recommend someone who can do it?
Thanks in advance.
Ah, to be on topic, bought nice subwoofer (600w) for car, in process of putting everything up together. Will post some photos over next few days.

Quick question, I will throw it here hoping for good response:
Mate want to paint his calipers red on his Audi A6 black edition.
They are big brakes from s6 painted black and his car is black edition with dark alloys, so you can’t see them etc.
his idea was to take brakes completely off the car and get them painted in lint shop but that means he will have to bleed brake fluid, then put everything back together and refill/bleed out brakes.
Any ideas how to approach it? I was suggesting painting them on car, just to cover wheel arches while of lift and without wheels on it but not sure if that is great idea?
Car is 161 a6 black edition 3.0 Quattro.
Any suggestions welcome. Or if you can recommend someone who can do it?
Thanks in advance.
Ah, to be on topic, bought nice subwoofer (600w) for car, in process of putting everything up together. Will post some photos over next few days.

Depends how fussy he is... same as painting a car really...more prep you put in...better the finish will be . If they are brembos with a glossy finish i would remove from car , but if they are just generic brakes that arent as blingy as brembos/aps etc then id spray em on the car , but spary can travel far ao make aure the fenders etc are all well covered.
Im not sure on audi brakes but they might be handy to remove and let hang(supported by wire) and not disconnected

You gonna love this one, well at least l do.
Have you ever read a book called "Catch 22". If you haven't l highly recommend.
Here is my catch 22:
Yesterday I insured my van with allianz. Right after that l went to the tax office to tax it but l was told that among all the forms l need to fill up l need the original insurance cert and NO the policy number wont do.
So l said to myself l have to sit a wait untill my insurer send me my cert. This evening I received an email from allianz stating that the wont send me my cert until.........wait for it......until they receive from me current up-to-date tax disk!!!!
Now if this is not taking the piss l dont know what is :facepalm::hammerhead:

Last edited:
They must know what there on about you just have to trust them they are well paid. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Can you tax on line with last digits of the chassis number as pin.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bought the subie a companion
42b5a6cdfeb1276811ff232ef4ee4c64.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Failed the NCT due to a blow in my downpipe which I suspected - easy enough fix. Apart from that, really happy for a 17 year old car, seems tighter and cleaner than the wife’s cooper S which has about 13 years on it!

Attachments

• CB24CA63-A7D9-48DF-8EAD-DB3689ACD1D2.jpeg
    CB24CA63-A7D9-48DF-8EAD-DB3689ACD1D2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
Fresh look today with a colour change on the wheels. Was too much of a pain to keep white clean!
New nuts and centre caps and fresh paint on the cailpers to tidy it up and it makes a fair bit of difference!

Credit to wheel wizards for a top job done!
5b185a7bfd043b700bfc569f3da995bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back