Makes the hawk feel super raw and noisy

Attachments

• IMG-20180401-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180401-WA0001.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 115
Taxed her, back on the road.
8246144cd941291181ba4e48c19d1ce5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd agree on the styling but on the other hand Honda went over the top on the type r civic imo

Golf will be a great buy in 5 years when down to the 20k range in values .

Only problem is small booth and not a huge amount of space inside . Banged my head twice in it and I'm only 6 foot 2 . Compared to the Octavia its cramped inside.

Went for a spin to drop of a few Easter [emoji214] now have to drop into Garda station and produce the lot. Taxed online never printed it off to stick in window till disc arrives
He said “ you look familiar did I stop you before “ I said nope blue subarus would be a popular color must look ropey

Haha the boys in blue love your car Garry[emoji2]

Was driving in city early this morning (630am) and was driving behind a Garda car that no lights and couldn't resist on at next junction pulled up and told them

Good Citizen that I am [emoji4]

That's prob same guys that pulled u Garry [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Made the trip up to Dave at RSR over the weekend for a map after installing a few bits over the past few weeks.
Super happy with the results and a bit more to get once I get an sti top mount.
0c87c864e08bed676f94aa2036159ac8.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Good stuff man. What kinda figures you make?
Was only chatting to him lately too about mapping

Good stuff man. What kinda figures you make?
Was only chatting to him lately too about mapping
Rough estimate of 280 i think. Intercooler was holding back. Should make a bit over 300 with an sti cooler. Running vf 30, sti pink injectors, walbro 255, decats, hks intake

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Any section i can pop up an ongoing project? I've got way too many things done and to do and wouldn't want to clog up this thread.

For the weekend I’d rather the raw noisy feel where you talking to the lad in the uk bug very clean asked him about joining up before

By all accounts golf r is a great drive. I’ve never driven one and I made a conscious decision not to when I was in the market.

I don’t think it’s a bad looking car but out of the two in the photo I know which I’d prefer to be driving.

By all accounts golf r is a great drive. I’ve never driven one and I made a conscious decision not to when I was in the market.

I don’t think it’s a bad looking car but out of the two in the photo I know which I’d prefer to be driving.

Having owned a fair few vws always very reliable cars and vans I went to buy a golf gti years ago test drove twice good solid car dose what it says on the tin but it was going to be a car that I would only drive at evening and weekend I know the R is a different car altogether but the drive in in cousins sti classic never left me. forgot got about golf plus the price didn’t justify leaving it there lucky the arse fell out of building otherwise I would have had some silly buys but very happy with car I have now and yes I would pick Tommy’s car too [emoji51][emoji16] super sound out of it haven’t been in a golf R but have been in a R32 nice car great sound pulls well smooth but no bang of power like scooby plus tax is heavy ish. Taught about a golf for family car but ford gives very little hassle plus two kids mondeo has lost of space

Any section i can pop up an ongoing project? I've got way too many things done and to do and wouldn't want to clog up this thread.

Unfortunately not sorry , we have a build thread and project section but it’s lreserved for full members As it would be impossible to control otherwise :thumbsup:

The golf r32 was the most disappointing car i ever drove ...

Had a manual a3 3.2 Quattro sportback a few years ago , not super quick but torque and sound was unreal !
Was a great car for 2 years until It was stolen :icon_cry:
Never drove r32 but same engine in the a3 I think

Back