What did you do to your car today?

Changed my front brake pads for mountain drive. :thumbsup:
Wasn't a whole lot left on them from previous mountain drive and a few spins in between! :icon_eyes:

Full hayward and scott exhaust, oil change plus filter, compound and wax, full rb5 alcantara cleaned and fitted so happy out
DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

hit a puddle(as it was raining) filled hole this morning (while late) for a job .flat wheel (lovely) left in to be fixed . caled back at lunch only to find out i had a nastily cracked rim on inner lip ! so had to leave that to be sorted . now parked as running 3 no 18x9.5 and 1no
16x 4 is not good for diff me thinks .

poxy roads :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=30408.msg393992#msg393992 date=1336673128]
hit a puddle(as it was raining) filled hole this morning (while late) for a job .flat wheel (lovely) left in to be fixed . caled back at lunch only to find out i had a nastily cracked rim on inner lip ! so had to leave that to be sorted . now parked as running 3 no 18x9.5 and 1no
16x 4 is not good for diff me thinks .

poxy roads :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
[/quote]And thats why we pay road tax lad

Started to give the milleniums a freshin up, settled on black with a silver and blue fleck (Black toledo being its offical name),
primed and 1 coat on today, will get finish coat on tomorrow and then 4-5 coats of "good lacquer" on this set of rims :thumbsup:

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0246-1.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0245.jpg

Cheers lads, have to say its far easier using a compressor and spray gun rather than rattle cans, much better quality of paint and works out cheaper, in total its going to cost under €100,

hopefully have them finished on Saturday.

very nice nick they will look class :clap: :clap: . get some anti scratch lacquer if you can its way harder that standard its sometimes called rally lacquer :thumbsup:

Never heard of that lacquer :dontknow: too late now though :doh: what i did get is a 2pak scratch resistant lacquer :thumbsup: hope its up to the job :pray:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=30408.msg394076#msg394076 date=1336687252]
Thats the one nick :thumbsup:
[/quote]

:thumbsup: lovely stuff :smile:

great stuff nick

they look a similar colour to my ones,

you should have tryed my ones on before you painted them, but imo they will look savage on your motor either way

[quote author=ianfl link=topic=30408.msg394041#msg394041 date=1336678821]
smick where did you get the wind deflectors
[/quote]Bought them out of subaru themselves at 120 euro and meant to have 10sets left when i got them, that was about last august

here ya go ian its the part number for the wind deflectors not sure on the price but ring the main stealers should sort it for you :thumbsup:
F0017FA000 part no classic wind deflectors

Back