What did you do to your car today?

Hi Sean

It is and is isn't if you get me.

It's sold as a bolt in cage but you have to weld in feet for it to be bolted to, I needed it to be this way for the NCT as they won't pass a fully welded in cage as it suppouseedly changes the structure of the car. Also the door bars can be taken out if needed for the NCT, I can take some closer pics if you want, it's FIA approved so can be used for Motorsport, it's a six point cage with full cross section and a harness bar

I fitted a similar safety devices cage years ago to a fiesta for NCT purposes. Think I had to weld plates to the floor and cage was bolted to the plates. Take a few snaps next time your at it would be interested to see how it’s put together.
I left the door bars in for the test, the tester wasn’t amused but passed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil change, brakes, eibachs fitted, tracking done. [emoji108]will get more pics later for the blog [emoji106]
b418024581eed94f84379d311966c508.jpg
f39219c208ad12355039fde5a28fdc7d.jpg
37469e76b610df572f4296c5e7b4a107.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fair play your horsing along with car a lot done looking very smart I still have parts I got off u in box and only two wheels with nuts put on [emoji23][emoji23] but all being said looks great how do u find centre diff adjustment on new car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there ever is a person that will get any car looking right its Adrian. Give him a cat A and he will make a desirable car out of it :54:

Cheers lads,

Gary, can't really compare to last one, mad the difference in them.
Think it feels bit more twitchy at the rear could be the fact of the dccd which i have never taken out of auto or it could be more accessibility to power.

Cheers lads,

Gary, can't really compare to last one, mad the difference in them.
Think it feels bit more twitchy at the rear could be the fact of the dccd which i have never taken out of auto or it could be more accessibility to power.

Curious after the last day out I was behind a white type r and twitchy or loose on back on corners had to be balance on diff cause mine won't do that no matter what I do maybe I am wrong I must ask tomorrow

Curious aswell, wet roundabouts push it slightly and can feel the rear [emoji4]

More so over the last week: changed out the shocks for STI stuff as one was blown. Second time around sorted the NCT. However was very unimpressed with the tester. While I was waiting I heard my car being revved out in the carpark. As the car was going through the test (just a suspension retest) he was sitting in it revving it, to about 5-6k, and when I collected it afterwards there was an awful smell of clutch [emoji34] very unprofessional!
e7910f3851a74287d3fc36088926e161.jpg
8101b5475598a556ef73bf830a3a5c4a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back