What did you do to your car today?

Graham did you time yourself around the last time be interested to see how quicker it is now with mods and especially the tyres I'd say 5/6 second quicker

Graham did you time yourself around the last time be interested to see how quicker it is now with mods and especially the tyres I'd say 5/6 second quicker

2.04 Keith.
Car is totally changed now from what it was last time out, so I'd hope to be a little quicker.
I'll need to mess around with coilover settings and tyre pressure and see how it feels.
Tyres are on the rims now and look deadly.

Not getting any younger either doesn't help!

CheeRS Keith, could have been worse as you said

Looks like the wheels where black before,good chance they'll end up black or bronze in coming weeks
As I'm not getting anywhere with the BBS wheels

Been there done that Phil... not good!!
Sorry to see.

Bright side you will paint them the way you want now, during repair.
Car looks savage by the way, credit to you.

Fitted new rear pads and put the wheels back on this morning.
Then went to Wicklow for a spin.

I can confirm these tyres don't like standing water as was said!
Car keeps trying to kill me.. funny though to see the wife's face as car goes violently left out of nowhere.

Fitted new rear pads and put the wheels back on this morning.
Then went to Wicklow for a spin.

I can confirm these tyres don't like standing water as was said!
Car keeps trying to kill me.. funny though to see the wife's face as car goes violently left out of nowhere.

Lol enjoy

Was up there myself graham early this morning for same reason as your wife nobody wants to come along you should head out by larragh and aughrim home via baltenglass great roads and lovely scenic drive home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was up there myself graham early this morning for same reason as your wife nobody wants to come along you should head out by larragh and aughrim home via baltenglass great roads and lovely scenic drive home

Ah yeah Gary know all those roads for years, I had a Misspent youth in cars all round that way.
I'm around those parts every weekend.

There's a few new lads having a misspent youth up there but they think you have to burn cars out or stick it in the ditch before you go home [emoji23][emoji23].

Agreed. Great driving roads and scenery there. I went up the Wicklow gap to Tallaght on Sunday mid morning for a drive with the family. Really impressed with new tyres and suspension combo. It badly needs thicker arbs+droplinks now. That's the current week link.

There's a few new lads having a misspent youth up there but they think you have to burn cars out or stick it in the ditch before you go home [emoji23][emoji23].

Those lads are a different bunch! Plus they generally are using someone else's car.....
Met a good few of them back in the day over those roads... fun times!

Agreed. Great driving roads and scenery there. I went up the Wicklow gap to Tallaght on Sunday mid morning for a drive with the family. Really impressed with new tyres and suspension combo. It badly needs thicker arbs+droplinks now. That's the current week link.

You won't know yourself with the new bars.
I was shocked when I put mine in, savage turn in now and gives way more confidence to push more speed through a bend.
Anti lift kit might be helping a bit too!

You won't know yourself with the new bars.
I was shocked when I put mine in, savage turn in now and gives way more confidence to push more speed through a bend.
Anti lift kit might be helping a bit too!
I think it'll definitely help lots. The alk is on my list as well for suspension upgrade along with looking at replacing worn bushings. Still not sure whether to go oem, hard race or poly.

I think it'll definitely help lots. The alk is on my list as well for suspension upgrade along with looking at replacing worn bushings. Still not sure whether to go oem, hard race or poly.

I've never replaced them in mine so I'd have no idea?
I'm sure someone will guide you on what type to get.

Back