Today was the day to install the new sport seat... :icon_grin:

Attachments

• 20170812_202155.jpg
    20170812_202155.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
  • 20170812_202042.jpg
    20170812_202042.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 127
Was just gunna give the brakes a quick paint... then this happened... Had to end up using grease to force a stuck piston out after compressed air wouldn't manage it
brake caliper.jpg
brake caliper 2.jpg
grease nipple.jpg

Attachments

• brake caliper.jpg
    brake caliper.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 79
  • brake caliper 2.jpg
    brake caliper 2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 79
  • grease nipple.jpg
    grease nipple.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 80
:clap:Nice clean up . While your at it you can get a refurb kits with stainless Stella pistons and all the seals fir hand enough money and they'll be sorted :thumbsup:

Looks great Dan what's it like to live with

Its grand to be honest, no dirty diesel smell, tax isnt ideal and probably same mpg as the legacy was. Loads of mods available which is dangerous! Ordered an uprated FMIC, Symposer delete, refreshing the suspension, slightly lowered new bilstein shocks/bushings/droplinks etc

Big improvement Dan, how did you find the bluefin map

Bluefin wakes it up alright, not the best solution by any means but best band per buck i think! Probably about 265bhp now, Still need to get used to this torque steer thingy :)

Its too quiet now since i put stock cat back on it. Ordered a sports cat section and will keep an eye out for a 3" cat back section going cheap.

Last edited:
Its grand to be honest, no dirty diesel smell, tax isnt ideal and probably same mpg as the legacy was. Loads of mods available which is dangerous! Ordered an uprated FMIC, Symposer delete, refreshing the suspension, slightly lowered new bilstein shocks/bushings/droplinks etc

Bluefin wakes it up alright, not the best solution by any means but best band per buck i think! Probably about 265bhp now, Still need to get used to this torque steer thingy :)

Its too quiet now since i put stock cat back on it. Ordered a sports cat section and will keep an eye out for a 3" cat back section going cheap.

Wait til you get it up on 300, and switch the traction control off, absolute hoot to drive
Had hoped to get over to get mine stage 3 this month,but family issue means it be a while

Cheek out st/RS parts page on FB, a lot of stuff on there

Sweet! Impressive stuff. I'm counting the days away too. I got a few parts lined up for installation before track day including new rubber.

Yeah I've done pretty much the same as yourself a few months back.
Tyres was the last thing to complete it all.

Few little bits left and good to go then.

Yeah I've done pretty much the same as yourself a few months back.
Tyres was the last thing to complete it all.

Few little bits left and good to go then.
Great to hear that I am in the right frame for the wagon plans. Daily driven and occasional hoon machine. Them tyres are supposed to be savage! I'm checking the weather forecast daily here for next Friday. Here's hoping it's dry!

Great to hear that I am in the right frame for the wagon plans. Daily driven and occasional hoon machine. Them tyres are supposed to be savage! I'm checking the weather forecast daily here for next Friday. Here's hoping it's dry!

Just get heat into them and all should be ok......... I hope!

Yeah you've done a nice few mods, you will be addicted now though!

Found the 888 better in the wet than any road Tyre I had only thing they didn't like was standing water ......oh not a good feeling at all lol.

Back