What did you do to your car today?

Got the map sorted didn't quite make the 300hp I was hoping for but still happy enough

Attachments

• 20170719_135449.jpg
    20170719_135449.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 149
  • 20170719_145408.jpg
    20170719_145408.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 146
  • 20170719_145501.jpg
    20170719_145501.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 148
Nice one Paul ..how did you find the lads in rcm for mapping did you bring over your own fuel ...looks like a savage set up

Cheers guys delighted to finally be able to drive her on again after it being off road for so long and then waiting for map. It's a 2.0 with a vf 28 and full decat. Duncan said its just the fuel holding it back if I was able to map for super unleaded it would have hit the 300 no probs but you can tell the torque is high cos it's just a solid pull

Nice one good numbers

love that place do Rcm do maping them selves or rent out RR to mappers ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice one Paul ..how did you find the lads in rcm for mapping did you bring over your own fuel ...looks like a savage set up
The lads down there are sound and Duncan really knows what he's at usually when I'm over here I'll use super unleaded but have been using standard cos I knew I was getting mapped it had shell 95 in it for mapping usually use applegreen back home. Was a 410 mile round trip from Newcastle to get it done but worth it. There set up is something else seen it first on the club trip few years ago

Nice one good numbers

love that place do Rcm do maping them selves or rent out RR to mappers ?

Not sure if they do it themselves Duncan from racedynamics goes there once a week and he had mapped my car originally. He did say it was running very rich since the engine swap

Cool sorted now anyway enjoy it now where you located mabay we will see you at few club meets/events love the foz ????

Cool sorted now anyway enjoy it now where you located mabay we will see you at few club meets/events love the foz ????

Still living in sligo do keep meaning to renew the membership and start making events I will get round to it ????

Still living in sligo do keep meaning to renew the membership and start making events I will get round to it [emoji16]
No time like the Present ☺

Few things happening soon

Monthly Members meets/Drives
Nurburgring Trip
Barretstown charity event
Mondello Track day
Rolling road day

http://isdc.ie

[emoji106]

Track day def out if I told herself I was tracking it after amount of money after going into it id be getting divorce papers ????

Pulled bird from scoop cleaning car today

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    728.5 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    663.6 KB · Views: 83
After wash & wax

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg