What did you do to your car today?

Gentle loving hands

He has Alan... but he's like the SS of old! Takes guidance once!! Then in the long run he digs deep, does what he has to & gets the job done done!!!

Always 110%

Figures it all out.

As the bishop once said... "Cherish him father....., he has wisdom beyond his years!!""

( I'm taller!") ha ha .....

Your taller Graham, taller than a tall dwarf? Or just far away all of the time ? Lol
The height differential is very overstated biggest inch in the world between us.

I could spike my hair and be taller!

Its handy having someone around to reach the top shelf though [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Replaced my windscreen wipers and bought a bunch of detailing equipment

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Got the tall fella... (midnight blue) to fit over 2k worth of suspension bits to the car.... was lying round the garage for 4 months...
He was more than willing (as always!!! Top lad!) and I was still pissed....... again...!!
keeping the G N R London gig fresh and not coming back to reality...!!!

Goes well but need Mr Carey to do a few touches to refine it!

Reached over 140kmh through Cruagh hill climb course... in spots..

:thumbsup: Look the job Very nice :clap: As set up from Dec will make a job of it :thumbsup:

Gave the Leggy a once over and a buff...
I can't stop looking at the gold flakes reflecting the sun it gives the car a copper like tint it's amazing!
ab82e85336e0673721162255819924e3.jpg
500d04f918ad0a19c7899c17a5776743.jpg
663f2c641a55a7e5a5a2621b993fd8e5.jpg
c1a50866284ee4da5b16f15f87f256f1.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Kilmancanogue up to glendalough then headed up wicklow gap and turned around. Surface on sallies gap is way too harsh for the teg

Was up there myself this morning went through gap on to glendalough for a bit to eat then on to tinhely and back home 130 miles of pure enjoyment and your right some roads up there could wreak car if going to quick mine has need a new back coilovers so not suitable for bad bumps but a good day all the same lots bikes [emoji468] up there but not a decent car seen all day
99854dcedb9e8b095dd4e3ee08be9f88.jpg

Was at Gap yesterday myself with my little girl. Had spirited drive with some Audi A4 in front. Guys we're struggling to keep on road and I had still plenty of potential to go faster. But was taking it easy enough was going from blessington, via Hollywood and then backroads from Larragh to Arklow. Good day it was.

:clap: Good man Keith blew out a few cobwebs I'd say. Did the same satherday in the legacy can't beat it :icon_grin::thumbsup:

New water pump fitted, power steering fluid flush/change and new radiator gone in.
Getting there and nearly done.
Thanks to the small fella for the help during the week :)

Back