What did you do to your car today?

Was down looking at it as it just came out of the oven nothing like New paint
All in behind the bumpers was gone a bit grubby so got that sorted and a good few other bits ....top bloke and very good at what he does...all done the same as it would have left the factory

I have a horn for a new set of wheels now lol
Poxy cars have me broke

Photos or it didnt happen Keith.
My jacking points are mangled too by previous owners and is no the to do list :54:

Best thing anyone can do after there fixed is get a Air Jack for emergency and stick that stupid Subaru jack in the bin trolley jack for at home ????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's like new man looks great.
Yeah the guy did a fantastic job well worth the wait. Totally recommend him to anyone, speak to Zigster if you looking to have any work done, unfortunately I miss placed the details... Had them written down but can't find the piece of paper

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

What l didnt do to the car you mean.
Ment to bring her to get cleaned and fit new wheels but outside is pissing more than Lance Armstrong before doping inspector.

Best thing anyone can do after there fixed is get a Air Jack for emergency and stick that stupid Subaru jack in the bin trolley jack for at home ????

please expand on this post , example/price ???

i have no issue with cuuernt jack

Them Subaru jack damage sills and if ignored car can start rusting like mad from there after mine got sorted I got a Air Jack it's a big bag that you inflate with small compressor just throw it under car and up she goes came with a attachment for inflating it with exhaust but never used as could create back pressure

Can't remember the name of it bout 140 euro hard got imported from states

Bout 120 with customs from memory that's it there

194bbca16743aa8af3ace485a5c05aba.jpg

Fitted Godspeed Ghook discs with kevlar pads front and rear along with goodridge stainless braided hoses on my classic, Stops on a penny now [emoji108] IMG_20170421_231335_678.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_20170421_231335_678.jpg
    IMG_20170421_231335_678.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 81
Back