What did you do to your car today?

Very nice ....I have never see a rear light like that one in the wing before .....you just gotta love a nice type r one of the best looking Impreza ever made love it

Was always on the car, and I have it around 10 years. You'd only notice if you're on the ground taking a photo!

Have to put the Blitz and Simtek back in after NCT and re-attach the front splitter.

Car is too quite!

Set a pb for km to a full tank. Drive to tipperary and back to dublin and some city driving

Attachments

• 20170510_185354.jpg
    20170510_185354.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 204
Was always on the car, and I have it around 10 years. You'd only notice if you're on the ground taking a photo!

Have to put the Blitz and Simtek back in after NCT and re-attach the front splitter.

Car is too quite!
I always leave the blitz on all you need is the standard ecu and a cat I've to de nct mine too ????????

Just picked up the legacy after its lpg conversion.

Pretty neat job and running great on fuel for 69c a litre [emoji23]
4c9c62fd260796f1db2a533f363f6482.jpg
525ac69ddfbc4eb749c7f82c1e940ef5.jpg

Very cool! Can't wait to see how ye get on with this over time, love a lpg daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice you got it done ,great job I love that leggy it's a cool daily it's the best way to have it what you have done is spot on????????:thumbsup:

ordered new springs .

one cracked on the back and needs replacement .

pulled out the shocks this morning so when new springs arrive I'll throw them in .

Nada!

Sorry,

Don't get on here much, the wagon doesn't get much TLC these days but doesn't get any abuse either! Between having a newborn last month and trying to finish off a MSc along with a hectic job the car only gets a wash every now and again! Never misses a beat though, apart from sticking front calipers.

Got new industrial refurbished calipers from RSR, safe to say I won't be doing any business with them again but anyway. I want to bring the car somewhere for a good going over so I think I'll try get it to Ali Burrows over the next couple of months, after I finish this college stuff I'll organise it.

Actually had a hospital appointment with the newborn last week in Dublin and he had to go in the wagon because the other car (a near new i40) had broken down again - 4th time since I bought this car! Needless to say he didnt sleep a wink haha

Attachments

• IMG_2506.JPG
    IMG_2506.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 82
Sorry,

Don't get on here much, the wagon doesn't get much TLC these days but doesn't get any abuse either! Between having a newborn last month and trying to finish off a MSc along with a hectic job the car only gets a wash every now and again! Never misses a beat though, apart from sticking front calipers.

Got new industrial refurbished calipers from RSR, safe to say I won't be doing any business with them again but anyway. I want to bring the car somewhere for a good going over so I think I'll try get it to Ali Burrows over the next couple of months, after I finish this college stuff I'll organise it.

Actually had a hospital appointment with the newborn last week in Dublin and he had to go in the wagon because the other car (a near new i40) had broken down again - 4th time since I bought this car! Needless to say he didnt sleep a wink haha

That's a nice looking wagon deep blue lovely in the sunshine [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back