What did you do to your car today?

Just picked up the boot panel from Ricks. Will hopefully fit it myself after work this evening. the old one had a crack so was less hassle to buy this one and just respray. It is from the facelift model so a different style to the one on the car already. will post up before and after pictures when it's installed.

Fitted the boot panel after work. Great match with the color and did a great job. About am hour and a half to fit. Slight change on the connection with the reversing light but easy enough to fix.

Attachments

• 20170325_152924_resized.jpg
    20170325_152924_resized.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • 20170504_211134_resized.jpg
    20170504_211134_resized.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
Car back at the mechanic again.
Replaced the front passenger hub bearing there about 2 weeks ago, some of you might have seen the thread about a squeak?
Turns out it was the bearing alright, but the squeaking was cause by it spinning on the hub, and didn't know his till we had it off.
So getting new hub and bearing again!
That's my gauges out of the way lol

And was right close to pulling the trigger the other day on three prosport gauges.

I'll probably be getting em in another two or three weeks, and I'll fire up a few pics of em installed with the moulding I got from jay_wrx.

Got trough my first DNA theft check point. Luckily for the both sides l wasn't randomly selected for a test bunny for their new chemistry kit

Attachments

• 3153206b.jpg
    3153206b.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 84
I went to a new to me car wash place today to get the car done. It was covered in bird poop and I couldn't bring it tonight for the meet like that. That blue Hawk wrx then turned up when mine was done. Daily driver for a lady with her daughter. Fair play to her!

b75886f08f7f290f60fb57c07de0023a.jpg

6fb1ce343b94f72f3b061f5ffa3a5cc3.jpg

adbe5d7033f44fe0f5eb45b794dc786b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they did a great job
I'm very pleasantly surprised to be honest. I am considering a full valet with the engine cleaned next time from them. They washed, dressed tyres and waxed the car with Autoglym products. They took 1.5hr nearly, as they had no other cars to look after at the time.

Black is the best color when its clean and lm not biased much :icon_biggrin:
Thats looks like GB270 or someone rob the spoiler just like ciaran :54:

Black is the best color when its clean and lm not biased much :icon_biggrin:
Thats looks like GB270 or someone rob the spoiler just like ciaran :54:
Black when clean is gorgeous. The gold flecks in the paint are now gleaming!

Don't get the bit about the spoiler? You mean missing the lower spoiler on the boot?

Black when clean is gorgeous. The gold flecks in the paint are now gleaming!
Don't get the bit about the spoiler? You mean missing the lower spoiler on the boot?
There is a limited model available only in uk called GB270 - basically a wrx with few extras. This spoiler is from that model. So either the car is gb270 ( more likely) or he has the spoiler of gb270 fitted just like Ciaran did to his :54:

Ahhh now I get it. It had some grey wheels that I didn't recognise and that Prodrive wing, with the logo on the side. I think you're right about the car more likely being a GB270. Lady driving it was in her 30s at least and didn't seem the modifying type lol

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Back