What did you do to your car today?

cheers lads , only got 6 months off the feckers , but im just happy to have one, as last disc in window was 2014 ,lol .hence the relief .

and it was touch and go for a min , was sure it failed after being brought over to a second emmissions machine for testing, with 3 testers standing around it havin a convo . passed by .01 of an emmision ,,,,,,but it passed .

bottle of dipatane was the difference . so granny driving for a week until i flush it through the system .

Nice one, that was close. Is it a sports cat you have in it for the test?

plan A was , fully decat with kaki on the back , put in bung and see how much i fail by ( lambada 1.1)

plan b was ,get dave to put factory system fully catted on ( lambada 1.11)

plan c , bottle of diptane into 1/4 tank petrol , result , just about (lambada 1.02)

i really dont get this part of the test , as you have to be in between 0.97 and 1.03 so you have a window of 0.06 which seems to be no more than a gee hair in my books . anyone want to school me ,feel free !

in my mind there was no advantage putting on the cat system as result seems to be same , so in 6 month ,plan is leave decat+ kaki on , try diptane .deffo considering a sports cat downpipe to stop all this messin about (old man talk)

but thats the way it happened

Car gone into garage to get bumper, scoop and other small bits touched up and resprayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ring souhans he hadcthe cats in stock and will use your down pipe ...60 quid to weld it in but if you buy the cat off him he will do a deal ...I got my cat online as I didn't know he sold magnaflow cats.

What I did to my car today? Betrayed it with this:
d3a90fa29fad599066506db3c44d7cf5.jpg

And on Tuesday with this:
a527e2810ed3e1444b68372271dd74c9.jpg

What a cars. WoW

Are you looking to buy a golf r or rs ?

I am looking for nice car, yes. Have golf R until tomorrow for testing. Had a good test of Rs few days ago over Gap and some back roads. Not that I was pushing it as I don't know car too well, but to see what it is capable of.

You slut ????

Golf Just Class bit of kit

Rs brings out the child in me

Tough decision

Get onto Subaru and ask them will the sell you this...

cdadb2c9839bd82e35e316c6223c7fbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So what's the verdic which 1 is the better car to drive

Both are great cars. But I can't imagine driving RS every day.
Great on backroads and from factory have 40 more ponies than R, but too stiff for every day driving.
So far R seems to be great option as plenty of power and more civilized than RS.
But decision has not need made yet. Still 2 options to consider.

Car is down getting bit of work done by an old school buddy has garage had rear bumper off had been repaired with filler but could still see it. So he sanded all out and heated it back into original shape some job practically no filler at all now. He also said wing has a small discolouration at back of wing so he'll do that too. Fingers crossed [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'd that kind of money to be spending i wouldn't entertain a golf at all. Think of the amount of diesel replicas that are gonna be around!!

Nice position to be in enjoy whatever you pick man

Back