What did you do to your car today?

Even using the oe clamps they wouldn't seal Paul.
Was advised by my mechanic to bin them as on trackdays or hard drive they could split or pop off.
Think it was a group buy on here I got them cheaper for a reason I think

Last edited:
Even using the oe clamps they wouldn't seal Paul.
Was advised by my mechanic to bin them as on trucking or hard drive they could split or pop off.
Think it was a group buy on here I got them cheaper for a reason I think

+1

Im back to standard.

Go Samco or standard.

A pressie arrived from Scoobyworld today [emoji2]
f72b37b3c8cb9d8d165ce9308c06dfba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm getting it fitted by TF Racing in Greenogue Industrial estate on Friday afternoon. I'll let you's know how it goes

Genuine hose ordered out of England £20 posted, hopefully land on Friday Monaghan rally on Sunday [emoji4] will go down samco route @ later date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yeah jus sneerin Keith! I get ye alri end up with a head gasket gone or summa

new

reg plates
sti mat set
grill badge
and some ns2r's

and hopefully tonight il have a NCT :pray:

too lazy to take pics , but im tellin the truth :icon_grin:

Yeah rang them and said they were all out and had no idea when the next shipment would be! There deffo my next tyre when the time comes the reviews are savage for them

cheers lads , only got 6 months off the feckers , but im just happy to have one, as last disc in window was 2014 ,lol .hence the relief .

and it was touch and go for a min , was sure it failed after being brought over to a second emmissions machine for testing, with 3 testers standing around it havin a convo . passed by .01 of an emmision ,,,,,,but it passed .

bottle of dipatane was the difference . so granny driving for a week until i flush it through the system .

Back