What did you do to your car today?

The only thing Gordo is that they are terribly lost inside the arches. Now instead of pulling the arches l have to push them back lol

Jeazus next ull be getting Revs like everyone else????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
How did you know Im after a set of revs, they have to be immaculate and in custom color, with new tires preferably r888 and within my budget of 150-160 E ;)

Revs are too common!
True story Eanna - That their biggest sin :54:

Get Cosmis ....very nice wheels imo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cosmis are nice but the only one that could fit without too much work are XT-206R with 18x9 +33 this is if you can of course live with that KIKI DESIGN sxxt on them. Plus I have 3 sets of wheels at them moment so I should rather be looking into selling some.

@Keith they are nice but look at the rear camber to know how much you have to work to get them fit. Most cosmis are with ridiculous low offset :54:

Got all my whiteline stuff fitted today with a great help from Midnight blue!
Nur spec/rcm decat back on too.

New roll bars front/rear.
Looks fairly savage gear.
A world of washers/shims fitted to the subframe with the anti lift kit.
Old roll bars are like match sticks compared to the new ones :)

Tein mono sport coilovers hopefully next, once funds allow next Friday.

Getting there slowly..

i had tein momo's in my spec c with cusco antiroll bars, only subaru i ever drove with no understeer. tended to be a bit the other way, had a few sideways moments in it. the standard spring rates on them are terrible though.

i had tein momo's in my spec c with cusco antiroll bars, only subaru i ever drove with no understeer. tended to be a bit the other way, had a few sideways moments in it. the standard spring rates on them are terrible though.

Ah Ciaran don't leave me hanging like that!!!

What rates should I ask for? I don't go crazy fast like ye mad feckers!!!

Would you go gaz gold then with specified spring rates then?

Appreciate your input please.

Ah Ciaran don't leave me hanging like that!!!

What rates should I ask for? I don't go crazy fast like ye mad feckers!!!

Would you go gaz gold then with specified spring rates then?

Appreciate your input please.

i've had gaz gold before, ok for the price, but teins are a different quality altogether, if you really want to get racey ast's. i don't like tein springs though, suggest eibach or h&r. i don't think you can spec springs when ordering tein's, the other two you can. also gaz are heavy and rust. hsd are not a bad budget shock either. personally i'd go with ast's, but buy direct and spec to suit your needs. they might be expensive, but the valving and build quality is all there.

i've had gaz gold before, ok for the price, but teins are a different quality altogether, if you really want to get racey ast's. i don't like tein springs though, suggest eibach or h&r. i don't think you can spec springs when ordering tein's, the other two you can. also gaz are heavy and rust. hsd are not a bad budget shock either. personally i'd go with ast's, but buy direct and spec to suit your needs. they might be expensive, but the valving and build quality is all there.

Would live ast but way over budget!!
Stick with tein and drive like a granny :)

Revs are too common!

They are now!

Have mine 8 years.. when nobody had them or a spec c.... same time frame.
And i mean nobody had them fact!!

Long standing members on here may remember the "Chinese looking guy"

In parts dept in C &R.....

Got my car from him.. (his other venture after that) . he was on here once before me and said you lot referred to him as the parts guy who was always checking his looks in the mirror across from him....

The mirror is still there in C & R... :)

Anyway we decided that the Millenium in gold would suit the car better...

Bought 12 rims 17-18 inch for 100 a rim... free nuts..... same as the 3 sets of 6pot AP'S for the same cars....
Scoobysub...

Great days to be fair.

And Jesus Andy forest Christ came over for maps!!!

Story end!

Last edited:
Wow revs were so cheap then. They are a great wheel, strong and look good but too common.

Last edited:
Back