What did you do to your car today?

roof scoop

Small roof scoop fitted and fitting another bigger scoop soon
2 scoops in total when im done

Attachments

• 2017-03-16_16.05.50.jpg
    2017-03-16_16.05.50.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
Fitted my bc coilovers I got from colm with the help of a mate they're class ???? think it could be a little too low will get it over to Dec for a geo setup
e1f0485e693f5d80248b76e1cdbfd255.jpg
4c0d97144b34b0f4d2cdc4da1d5639fd.jpg

Nice job Gordon.

Looks spot on. hope she handles well 2

I'm raging tommy it looked the dogs but was rubbing too bad so had to raise it 10mm all round seems to have cured it with the help of rear camber bolts ???? and so far she seems to be handling good now get the rest of he handling upgrades and she'll be mint

goes to show that with right set up 17's could fill up the arches well :54:
Absolutely tommy they were just on the top of the tyres and looked class and still wasn't on the road but the rubbing on the tyres was too much,I'm going to get Dec to set it up and if he can drop it back to the same height without peeling the tyres il do it but I don't think it'll happen

That's what I'm thinking Keith and chatting to duffman last night he was saying there's a crowd in blanch does it but I don't want the arches fooked up

F##k that man i hate that if I can get a happy medium of looking nice and low without peeling tyres off it with too much negative camber just enough so it handles well il be happy
Exactly Man function then form. Can sacrifice a small bit of function to look good but the car is all about driving. She will be mint I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

By the time dec is finished with it she will be alright and then handling and brakes will be all done,well my car is driven and hard too so need it to be good

There's a nylon arch roller you can get Gordon, Dave has used it a few time it belongs to his mate with all the twincams (won't post his name but you know him), it does a serious job doesn't crack the paint on the arch or anything and Dave would do it for ye. I used it a few times myself and can't recommend it enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know the lad alright Paul sound lads,as said it's not ideal so will be a last resort it's sitting good even after raising it but the lower look was class

as i said to you last night gordo, im only rolling my arches because im running the 18s with rally tyres that are 220mm wide so ill roll the arches and do the negitive camber bolts and it should be grand, last resort for me will be raising the car but it does look like i might have to as as it sits now the suspenion was set up for 17s and the tyre is hitting the arch just sitting there.

Back