What did you do to your car today?

I finished installing my K&N Typhoon filter today after my mishap the other day with a nozzle on my expansion tank breaking.

I must say it's a lovely sound the filter makes, just been driving around with the radio off lol
View attachment 102866

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Brilliant innit? Love the sounds coming from mine

Fitted my bc coilovers I got from colm with the help of a mate they're class ???? think it could be a little too low will get it over to Dec for a geo setup
e1f0485e693f5d80248b76e1cdbfd255.jpg
4c0d97144b34b0f4d2cdc4da1d5639fd.jpg

Looks class Gordon, I loved the bc coilovers in my old blobeye and used it as daily, i don't think it looks too low, just right��

Last edited:
Looks class Gordon, I loved the bc coilovers in my old blobeye and used it as daily, i don't think it looks too low, just right????
She's rubbing the tyres a bit on the back will see how it is after I get Dec to set the camber and pre load properly,I specd them 1 level less as it makes them more compliant for Irish roads loving them so far

Looks savage but if it's rubbing it needs sorting
Fingers crossed after the set up it won't rub and you can stay that low
Roll on the ring lol

Looks savage but if it's rubbing it needs sorting
Fingers crossed after the set up it won't rub and you can stay that low
Roll on the ring lol
Defo Keith it looks spot on so I don't want to raise it but if it has to be so be it and she's getting there a few more little jobs to do

Unfortunately I had to give up with o2 sensor and had to drop car to Subaru dealer to take it off. It took them few hours to fight with it but they succeeded. O2 sensor sorted. They installed sensor which I provided from Dave@rsr-thanks for that.
While I was waiting for garage to open, old isdc member bumped into me. Literally, when he was reversing his 161outback, he managed with his towing bar go under my bumper. Oh my, great start of day, but luckily enough only one clip poped out. Serbia was told if there is some damage-Alan will pay for it.
While we were chatting, turned out that he used to be member at isdc in early years of it in early 2000. His mate was more active on forum and he used to own blue sti hatch 08d3555 which Derek from Castlegarage bought and they diesel Tom. His friend passed away in 2010 and he said Subaru world was never same without him.
It is a small country, so many people that you are passing each day, and more than likely you might have common friends.
Anyway, my ride is sorted.
Seen this one:
da794000105dc7c01e4fa23ad30407b8.jpg
79b470d73440df971d3fb433a7f87508.jpg

And have mixed emotions about it. From one point of view-very nice car, but on same time it is Honda...

Back