What did you do to your car today?

My car produces its maximum torque when your closing the door to get into it.

Its fairly handy having a car that can cut the grass as well

2 birds with 1 stone and all that

All said and done, iD love a DC5 at some stage. Chris's one sounds and looks cool too

ya ive seen it a few times and looks spotless, never drove one but did drive the dc2 and was underwelmed by it on the road but on the track when you can get the revs up it was epic.

dont think id like as a road car but would love a dc2 or dc5 as a track car

I drove a few DC5s and they are good on the road, but you are alway looking around so you can vtec it. Class on track too

Dc2 are a far better car. Not impressed by the dc5 at all, nice enough looking but very underwhelming. No offence to Chris either he keeps his tip top

Anyways, quick spruce up for cousin's wedding tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20170308_170836.jpg
    IMG_20170308_170836.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20170308_170826.jpg
    IMG_20170308_170826.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20170308_155626.jpg
    IMG_20170308_155626.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 105
don't leave the ribbons on any longer than necessary man .

had a dose of fine scratches on my bonnet from the fecking things flapping over and back all night after my wedding . was some pain to get em out .

Looks class by the way

Dc2 are a far better car. Not impressed by the dc5 at all, nice enough looking but very underwhelming. No offence to Chris either he keeps his tip top
No offence taken. I have never driven a DC2 so I cant compare one to the other.

I drove a few DC5s and they are good on the road, but you are alway looking around so you can vtec it. Class on track too
Especially when you have a loud exhaust. They really come to life on the track.

ya ive seen it a few times and looks spotless, never drove one but did drive the dc2 and was underwelmed by it on the road but on the track when you can get the revs up it was epic.

dont think id like as a road car but would love a dc2 or dc5 as a track car
They drive completely different to a turbo car. At first I didn't like ragging it but that's the way they like to be driven and are built for it.

As a road car I find it excellent. Dare I say better than my previous impreza. With the teg you can be on the loud pedal for a little bit before your over the speed limit but I remember as soon as boost came in with the impreza you were in points territory.

Smiles per miles this has been the best car I have owned so far. Only thing that came close over the years was a starlet gt running 1 bar. Use to scar the s**t out of me but was great fun

Hope to have my car back over the weekend from its 6 month make over here is just a sneak peak pic for now

Attachments

• IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    373.2 KB · Views: 61
Back