What did you do to your car today?

It was friendly banter lads. My god a bit of friendly joking to try and get you to join up isn't a matter of trying to harvest money out of you, it was to try and get you to see the whole club.

Getting your knickers in a knot because you don't like what someone said to you on here is just silly imo.
If you don't like it say you dont.

And to be giving out because the club won't host events near you and trying to get a rise out of people is not good and people shouldn't respond in a negative way to that, because it will only deteriorate.
If there is something the club is falling down at talk to a board member or start a thread.

I'm only a full member and have nothing to do with how this club is run but I organise every second Dublin need with the help of Ciaran and the permission of the committee.

Great club, great lads. If you want something do something then you should do something positive, don't just cry about it from behind a keyboard.

Rant over.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I get your point Dave(daveR) and I do remember your efforts to organize events down south few years ago but the fact is club or no club if there is a good numbers of willing people (not necessarily members) there will be events. but at this point there is only a few members that I know of based south. yourself (are you back in scooby?) Johnny but he is gone missing again, Kieran (pedro) Codders, Killiano, Gangles (not too active and is selling now) toyscrota and thats it. Hadfull of people and then to try to get them together in the same location at the same time that suits everyone...

Ordered a set of ad08r tyres can't wait to get them on also picked up a set of bc coilovers thanks to colm top bloke,I also picked up an anti lift kit with rear subframe lock bolts and camber bolts and rear outrigger bushings all prepping for the trip to the promised land in august

A long spin at Wicklow gap, Sally gap and Anamoe etc early this morning. 4wd helps a lot in these conditions and I have now realised how bad the turbo lag is. It so needs a remap and better brakes.

511c560c0cc0baedda80a498d5642b30.jpg

8b64070bfb1d31acace8fd7bf1c5df3c.jpg

A long spin at Wicklow gap, Sally gap and Anamoe etc early this morning. 4wd helps a lot in these conditions and I have now realised how bad the turbo lag is. It so needs a remap and better brakes.

511c560c0cc0baedda80a498d5642b30.jpg

8b64070bfb1d31acace8fd7bf1c5df3c.jpg

Did a simular spin myself this morning and ended up.parked beside you at C&c, you left before I could get to say hello. I was in a blue Megane F1

Very nice! Brother got stuff cut for me in his old place on the water jet cleanest job by far! Keep her lit, great work [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks be interesting to see what the car is finally going to sound like going for the first fire up hopefully in two weeks after all this work been a long 2 years haha

Did a simular spin myself this morning and ended up.parked beside you at C&c, you left before I could get to say hello. I was in a blue Megane F1
I think we crossed path when Chris and his gf came with the new Mini? Saw the Megane parked next to me. Next time will definitely say hi. Great to put faces to names of members here [emoji2]

Lights or club fee, was tough decision. Think I made the right call seeing as they rarely come up and the option to pay for membership will still be there next week. Who knows, maybe by then I'll buy some fuel.

Hi killian,

I wasn't throwing any digs, I was just giving a light elbow as I see your enjoying the club forum again and its great to see seen as you were a member in the passed and this club needs members because if we didn't have lads willing to pay there membership fee we wouldn't have a forum to enjoy.

I think you made the right decision buying the parts.

Was enjoying myself to the point where I was going to but getting abuse for not being a full member makes it a bit difficult wouldn't you agree? I've no issue, was going to sign up with the hope of joining in during the summer season but sarcy comments aren't appreciated.

I don't think anybody is abusing you in fairness

Back